I've been outed...

by brotherdan 303 Replies latest jw friends

• out4good3
    out4good3

I don't think I've ever seen a man so perfectly and completely emasculated in all my life.

Sheesh!!!!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Alright Outlaw. I'm done. I won't post about this. Thanks for helping me see the truth about myself.....BD

Dan..

Everyone posts about problems here..So thats not the problem..

If what you say is true..Nobody here can help you..

Use the time you spend here,to find some professional help..

You can post about your progress..Instead of your frustration of not knowing what to do,to fix your life..

And..

Your thread did give me some material for some funny posts..

LOL!!..

Botzwanna can eat a Bug!..

http://www.filmtett.ro/uploads/Filmkepek/egy_bogar_elete.jpg

........................ ...OUTLAW

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Dan - Seriously, you need to spend less time 'defending' God, less time harrassing your wife for still being a JW, less time harrassing and challenging other people for their beliefs and disbeliefs, less time posting on this or any other discussion board, and MORE time with a trained therapist who can help you sort out your own life.

For your own sake and for the sake of your children, get a therapist. They are trained to listen and to help you focus on YOUR issues.

Trust us. You have serious, pressing issues that need to be addressed by a professional - NOW.

-Aude Sapere (meaning: Dare to Know; Dare to Have Wisdom/Understanding)

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

Trevor played the board for 2 years.

Is that the trevor who has been posting on here recently?

This has already been answered but I'd like to repeat for emphasis that the member whose actual handle is Trevor (who also posts as Gladiator) is not the same poster Outlaw is talking about. Trevor/Gladiator seems to be one of the more honest, sincere members on this forum.

EDIT: Also, on what Aude says.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Trevor/DeadPoet..ConMan

Trevor/Gladiator..Cool/Funny/Dress`s Spiffy..

........................ ...OUTLAW

• cantleave
    cantleave

Thanks for clarifying that.

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

Daniel, I'm very sorry to hear of this latest development.

Here's what I think:

You believe in the Bible. You believe in Jehovah. You're not an apostate. If you don't believe in the FDS, just keep it under your hat and go with the program. You can wear your heart on your sleeve among us, but not among them. They're reptilian bastards. I know from my own experience. Just take care of your wife, let her know how much you love her, and lay off the doctrinal bullshit.

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

As noted by Nickolas and others, GM seizures have no correlation to stress. I have had GM seizures and went to the extent of visiting a Harley St neurosurgen for answers. None. They are not (usually) life threatening, just look bad. Interestingly, I have not had one since separating from jws 13 yrs ago.

I too have gone through jw divorce/child custody and can only recommend getting legal advice. But at this moment, imo go to a counsellor, get yourself a decent place to live, then start being the best dad you can be.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Going to your JC ?????????????

Bloody hell!!!!

You didn't even call them out for blaming her grand mal on stress!!!

You haven't got any of the relevant skills to get a positive outcome from a JC and the sooner you get that into your thick skull the better.

Jesus hasn't been much help. Listen to Jamie, go see a pro.

Your friend,

Chris

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits
    I've been nothing but a genuine person on this board, even to the point where people hate me because of my opinions.

Dan, this is part of my concern. You're confusing hate with debate. I don't know if this is a victim line or if you really think people hate you. If the latter, why?

Unrelated: Outlaw, you've now officially got more posts under your belt than JV had leagues under the sea. I don't know whether to congratulate you or feel sorry for you. :-D

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit