I've been outed...

by brotherdan 303 Replies latest jw friends

• Violia
    Violia

Dan

You sound like you are going through Jail house religion or repentance.

Your wife had a seizure, OK. Stress can aggravate a lot of things, but it won't give her epilepsy unless she already had it. She may have a tumor, and stress did not create that either. Or she may be having pseudo seizures.

if you were preaching to your wife to leave the jws, then stop. That is just as bad as them trying to convert us. Just be a good husband and walk the walk and your wife will see you can be happy without jws.

I would not go to a JC without an attorney, one skilled in child custody cases. You are throwing yourself under a bus, but I did this once so I know how you might be feeling-they are wrong. The kids need a father too.

For your own mental heath you need to remove yourself from the house and get a lawyer and a therapist. Your children are going to need you for help at some point. Don't wimp out on them now.

Yes this is bad, but divorce and child custody are nasty business even among the "world" ( aka Charlie sheen)

This is a mean sounding chick who would tell you to commit adultery to free her , but she may not be thinking straight. Or she already has a jws guy picked out.( been done before) If she wants a divorce, let her get it. You don't want one, she does. Let her do the leg work and don't give her an easy out, you know so she can replace you with a nice jws father.

Stop beating and pummeling your body and mind with whips/chains and get your head back on straight. They are just playing some powerful mind games and sounds like they are wining right now. Find some folks who don't think like them and get some help.l

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

Daniel,

Minus the health issue, this is pretty much what my experience was with my ex husband. I don't wanna put it all out here on the public forum, but if you'd like some words from someone who has been there, please send me a PM.

My thoughts are with you and your family.

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult
    sounds to me like theres a demon messing with your life. happened to me. they don't like it when someone gets freed and attempts to free others. they put a stop to that asap. however nessecary.

Yes, more superstition, mysticism, demon paranoia, more fiction, and lunacy is what is needed to help a fictional person with fictional problems.

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits
    sounds to me like theres a demon messing with your life. happened to me.

Wait, that wasn't a joke?

If not, I can sell you a potion that will free you of these demons forever. Payment in advance, cash only, small bills.

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits
    Eggnod: Now which is it: (A) Do you believe the religion, the doctrinal beliefs of Jehovah's Witnesses, that "shat all over" your marriage here, to be what led to your wife's accusing you of stress that she believes you to have been the cause for her seizure last Saturday, or whatever the MRI determines this episode to have been? (B) Do you believe your wife to have been correct in adducing stress as being the cause for her seizure because you seem to have a knack for 'helping people to self-destruct'? Which of these -- (A) or (B) -- do you believe to be true, Daniel?

Now which is it, Eggnod: Do you believe (A) the F&DS have the right to dictate whether or not you should participate in discussions with known apostates? or (B) you can decide for yourself which forums to participate in since that's outside their jurisdiction.

Which of these -- (A) or (B) -- do you believe to be true, Eggnod?

If (a) then GTFO.

If (b) then based on your actions, you're practically an apostate already. Welcome to the club!

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

This place is screwed up.

• KingDavidwasframed
    KingDavidwasframed

Dan, I don't know you but its time to pull up your big boy pants and be a man.

Many have suggested professional haelp -DO IT

Many have suggested that by remaining rational you will prove your wife and elders to be the wackkos they are - Get you S4!T together man!

She wants you to move out?????? You tell HER to leave if she isn't happy!

You want to voluntarily go to a JC???? You are going to go out in a burst of flames man and look bad in doing it! Check out a few of my threads last summer about them coming after me and how I stonewalled them! Talk about empowering. I still have never been df'd. Besides, they are baiting you into a heated emotional state so they can pin uncontrolled rage on you (amid 3 witnesses) and df you for that. BE THE MAN! Make them work for whatever they want - but don't give it them man!!!!!

Worried about people shunning you????? That's life and it is also THEIR problem not yours. My mother shuns me (I'm not even df'd), but I would talk to her anyday if she wanted. It is her choice to shun me, not mine - but the JWs will always try to twist it to be your choice to ease their conscience. It is all part of their whole mind manipulation game.

And that goes for your wife trying to pin her stress on you. Grow a pair and tell her that she is responsible for her own stress and probably her elder friends and service friends who do nothing but talk doom and gloom all day.

Jamiebowers and another person (Qbc or something) gave you some real good advice - FOLLOW IT!

The time for wailing in dust and ashes is over. Prepare for battle and win because most important (as if it hasn't been said enough - THERE ARE KIDS LIVES (emptional and physical) AT STAKE!!!!!! You have to be the strong one for them.

Moving out and giving in to her and the elders will only make you look worse (to everyone including your kids). Being the man means you won't please everyone, but you get to make your own mistakes (instead of being led into them) - the benefit is you get the rewards of your victory too!

PEACE

• KingDavidwasframed
    KingDavidwasframed

Oh yeah, and another benefit, it feels good to walk like a man holding your head up instead of being the dog with his tail between his legs pissing on the carpet like the elders and your wife want you to be like now.

As a wise man once said "Its GOOD to be the King!"

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Jesus F'in Christ! I read this whole damn thread and let me say first that I'm very sorry you're having a rough time, but you want to know something? You and your wife don't matter for shit! The only one that matters is the son. The split second that you concieved him you and your wife ceased to be anything more than the life support system for him and him alone. Each of you have no value other than what you gain by loving and rearing and helping him to grow into a good and worthwhile person and eventually a parent himself. That being said, quit feeling sorry for yourself and get up off of the floor and be a man.

"It's Time to Nut Up or Shut Up!"

• highdose
    highdose

Every Jw married woman thinks that to get married again to another JW will be easy. Its not easy its impossible. There are no single brothers out there who will want to take her on. None, once they have DFd you, she will find herself and kids being treated like a social pariah. The fantacsy world shes currently living in of " the brothers will look after me and i'll find someone else to marry" will fall apart in front of her. Instead she will find herself facing a life time in the borg, alone and unwanted.

She honestly thinks some single brother is going to pick her ( damaged goods) over all the young nubile pretty sisters that compete for his attention every day? No way!

Your JC is never going to be your platformto have your say, the assholes won't allow it. It is and will always be their show only

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit