I've been outed...

by brotherdan 303 Replies latest jw friends

• AGuest
    AGuest

Good morning, my dear, dear OUTLAW (the greatest of love and peace to you, dear one!). Gosh, I would love a cup 'o Joe. Think I'll go make one in a sec. Cheers!

Recommend away, dear Nick (again, peace to you!). Keep in mind, if they're real thick it may take me longer than usual to get through 'em. But feel free. You won't mind, though, will you, if I have questions... or disagree... as to some of what they opine about... and will engage with me if I bring my... ummmmmm... concerns... up here?

Poopsie, dahling... peace to you, dear one... and sorry I can't share your popcorn just now (still on "soft" foods/liquids), but keep it warm, 'chile, keep it warm! And hide some butter for me!

Peace to you all!

A slave of Christ,

SA

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Good morning Shelby

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

You won't mind, though, will you, if I have questions... or disagree... as to some of what they opine about... and will engage with me if I bring my... ummmmmm... concerns... up here?

I would be sorely disappointed if you did not have questions, disagree etc. my dear. (But the offer was tongue-in-cheek).

• cantleave
    cantleave

Shelby - great to have you back!!!!

• AGuest
    AGuest

Good morning (afternoon/evening, now) to you, too, dear Miss Josie... and I am glad to be back... ummmm... kinda (if you know what I mean - LOLOLOL!), dear Cantleave. The greatest of love and peace to you both!

Ahhh, Nick, Nick, dear Nick (Shelby shakes head). Well, okay... and, as always, peace (and love) to you, too, dear one!

A slave of Christ,

SA

• moshe
    moshe

--over 11,000 views- sure must be a lot of JWs out there who are looking over their shoulder for the elders to catch them.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

--over 11,000 views- sure must be a lot of JWs out there who are looking over their shoulder for the elders to catch them.

Nah, more like it's a case of people can't resist a train wreck.

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

What? (Nick cocks head).

• AGuest
    AGuest

Nuthin', dear one (peace to you!). Just got your T-in-C after the fact, is all. I'm a little slower than usual on the uptake these days - LOLOLOLOL! Your patience is greatly appreciated!

Peace!

SA, on her own

• watersprout
    watersprout

SHELBY!!!! *Holds out arms for a big hug* Missed you on here my lovely! Mwah

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit