I've been outed...

by brotherdan 303 Replies latest jw friends

• wasblind
    wasblind

" He's got better things to do than listen to bozos on here anyway."

It takes one to know one, He's the one trippin' over the same mess on a different day.

• Botzwana
    Botzwana

Yes Outlaw stop being a dick for 5 minutes. You are the master of dickheadery! You've established that. You love to kick other's when they are down.

Here's a thought. Get a REALDOLL. Take your frustration out on it. You'll thank me later.

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Thanks for the support guys. Sure, I'm a drama queen when I lose my family. It's ok to call me that. Outlaw is not REALLY a dick, he just tries to be funny and sometimes comes across that way.

Thank you for all the advice. Unfortunately none of that will bring back my mom and dad. But I love you guys. I know that I have not always been the nicest guy on this board. But I have always been genuine. I have never written anything that I didn't think at the time.

Anyway, I love you guys.

• whathappened
    whathappened

Dan, I just called Grandmajones and told her. We are both so sorry for you. We have been following your posts closely and feel so bad for you. I know how you feel because last night, my daughter told me I will not be invited into her house anylonger. So I am completely cut out of my daughters life and my 2 1/2 year old grandson. I too have been crying all day.

You need to make sure you don't do anything impulsive. You have to be there for your boy. Without you he is in deep trouble. Please keep us posted.

Much Love,

what happened

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Also, yes I will go to my JC. And I will record every word. I'm not the most articulate person (online or off line) but they sure as hell are going to have their actions exposed.

• AnneB
    AnneB

Why would God let me go through this when I was fighting for him? Either he doesn't care, or he's just not there.

He's there. All he wants you to do is "stand firm". All that you need to do is keep being obedient to the will of God, not that of the WT or any of it's members *including your wife*. You don't need to do any fighting, for God or for yourself. This is the time to "stand still and see the salvation of Jehovah", to borrow a quote.

DO NOT MOVE OUT, not even temporarily!!! Your wife is ill and thus not in a position to make rational decisions or requests. Your son needs you, do not abandon him at this time. Do not let anyone run your life, especially right now. STAY PUT. There are legal considerations here; if you leave you are setting yourself up for a downhill slide. STAY PUT. You will not be adding stress to your wife by continuing to live at home. Don't let others stress you into making rash decisions.

It's going to be tough for a long time, this event marks the start. Hang tough in public, cry your heart out (and pray!) in private. There are a lot of prayers and mental support for you here on the board, even from people who don't normally post. We're out here hurting with you and for you.

Don't give up. Don't turn tail and run. This is a temporary situation. It will come to an end. Be there when it does. No matter how things turn out, you won't be tormented by as many issues if you battle back instead of giving in.

Much love from "just another poster",

AnneB

• whathappened
    whathappened

Dan, just a thought...you may want to remind your Mrs. that good husbands who really love their wives and good fathers are hard to find. I would not move out right away. This may blow over.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Botzwanna..

If Dans story is bullshit..You can`t help him..

If Dans story is real..He needs professonal help..You can`t help him..

Jumping on Dan`s "Boo-Hoo Band Wagon" won`t fix a thing..

There have been a few level heads here,that have advised Dan to get Professional Help..

Thats been told to him before,many times..With no postive results..

Where`s Dan`s Thread about the Professional Help he now has?..It doesn`t exist..

Whether Dan`s story is Real,or his story is Bullshit..He`s still Playing the Board for Sympathy..

He should either Stop the Bullshit Story,or go get Help to Fix a Real Problem..

If Not..

The Drama will just go on and on..

In TV Land..

Thats called a Soap Opera..

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_TYtL3iq-5_8/SmhcxLr3ahI/AAAAAAAAEHg/9DGpGP4EWpI/s320/soapy.jpg

........................ ...OUTLAW

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Last night she asked me to find someone to sleep with so she could find a good JW husband/dad. I know that was just fighting words. But she knows how to hurt someone.

I just want to sleep for a few days.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I will never be able to get myself together.

You guys don't realize how in love I am with my wife. She is my everything. And this religion shat all over it. She saved me from myself. And I almost killed her. That's what I do. I hurt. I help people self destruct.

This is a lesson you have to learn on the journey of life.

You set yourself up if something is your everything.

Because whatever your everything is something or someone will shit all over it.

If there is a God, he has to be your everything.

If there is no God, then your higher self is your God.

Either way God has to be your everything.

1 Corinthians 10:13 (King James Version)

13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

As far as 1 Corinthans is concerned. No one who lives and survives is ever tempted beyond what they can bear.

Your'e still alive and breathing so you survived.

Your'e only tempted beyond what you can bear when it kills you, then the argument is over in this dimension.

I escaped the tower in 83, my wife and family all stayed in for ten more years.

I bought a Harley and rode it on meeting nights and hade a great time, I made new friends, joined

a band and made music.

After 10 years my wife and most of my family saw I had the winning ticket and faded from the tower.

Next year my wife and I will be married 40 years.

Your'e gonna loose your mama and daddy, but your'e going to loose them anyway, this is a life of loss, death and

seperation.

If you loose your folks over a book publishing company, you never had them any way. They are just a cheap illuion.

I've lost both my folks, I've lost girl friends, I've lost fantastic jobs and careers, I've lost a pack of dogs, you survive.

What doesnt kill you makes you stronger.

You came in alone, you go out alone.

Everybody gets the same deal. Its what you do between start and finish that matters.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit