To all you apostates out there - aka failed JW's

by donnye 88 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Omg! Donny is a liar?! Who would have thunk it?

• Open mind
    Open mind

No way is Donnye lying.

Only filthy apostates like OUTLAW lie.

It doesn't matter if OUTLAW has presented slam-dunk evidence to the contrary.

Apostates are liars and from their father the Devil.

JWs, even recently reactivated ones, speak refreshing words of truth.

om

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

you carry on Donny peddling your message of doom and possibly bringing the message of death to unsuspecting ones that could be down on their luck, carry on peddling failed prophecy false doctrine and the blatant lies that spews forth from the darkest bowls of your Mother Organization, fortunately the very vast majority of folks like us here are quick to destroy any evidence we see in public places of the shit that makes up those stupid pathetic magazines and books, because the numbers are mounting up for Apostates like ourselves that have left this vile evil cult so we can catch up with the work you idiots do on slave labour.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

DONNYE:

In all truthfulness, the religion failed ME when it didn't lay all its cards on the table and misrepresented what it REALLY was. Believe me, I would not have joined if I knew the whole story.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Right now Donnye is Begging a JW Elder..

For the Privilege of Cleaning a Kingdom Hall Toilet..

He wants to be a JW Pioneer one day..

"Please let me clean Jehovah`s Toilet!"

"I know I can do a Good Job!!"

http://www.redeemingriches.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/cleaning-toilet.jpg

........................... ...OUTLAW

• Heaven
    Heaven

Hey Gregor... that pic looks like a junk yard.

• undercover
  • wasblind
    wasblind

You go right ahead Donnye,

don't pay attention to none of us, the only way for salvation

is your field service reports, go on and get your time in. that's

right, cause what Jesus did wasn't enough

• Gregor
    Gregor

Hey Gregor... that pic looks like a junk yard.

You might say that. They drank the Kool Aid and then made the children drink it.

The key similarities between the Peoples Temple and the Watchtower are plain to see.

• cantleave
    cantleave

I am so happy that after a lifetime of JWdom, serving as an appointed man for 20 years, that I finally failed. I now live life and appreciate all the little things that make it special. I am not stifled by the rules of cult. I'm loving failure.

ANGUS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit