To all you apostates out there - aka failed JW's

by donnye 88 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• donnye
    donnye

By opening this post, you are admitting that you are failures - well done! LOL

I must say, I have had so much fun on this site - some real laugh out loud moments for my friends and I to enjoy.

No need to respond - I am busy pioneering from tomorrow, so will no longer have time on my hands to sit at my pc enjoying laughing at your pathetic comments. How sad you all are.

Goodbye.

• Gerard
    Gerard
    I am busy pioneering from tomorrow

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

Whatever Donnye. I've spent enough of my life serving a publishing company. I'm busy living my life. You keep on slaving, hoping you'll be deemed worthy of entrance into a Paradise earth that is not at all supported by the scriptures. I have my paradise right now.

• laverite
    laverite

donnye- What a fine Christian you are, a true follower of Jesus, exhibiting Christ-like behavior. It's wonderful to finally have someone here to show us how a true Chritian would post and how to talk to others. Thank you, LV

• mamalove
    mamalove

Very pharasaical indeed.

• Liberty93
    Liberty93

Y'all leave this turdbag alone. He's having his reward in full right now, and what a paltry reward it is.

• elm
    elm

Hi and a very warm welcome,

I do need to respond so here is another pathetic statement.

I'm as you put it a failed JW, and by being a failed JW according to the scriptuers.......I'm honoring Jehovah and by NOT following the GB, I'm obeying Jesus.

You will be a failure as a pioneer to approach anyone, and place any publications other than the bible and say that they are from Jehovah......because according to the Scriptures you would be lying.

• JRK
    JRK

I didn't fail; I graduated from the religion.

JK

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

Hahaha!

I give you three months, and you will be singing a different tune, Donnye Boy!

• Juan Viejo2
    Juan Viejo2

Donnye,

Good luck. Have fun. See ya. Your wish is your reward. Welcome back to the Tower of Brooklyn (or Walkill, or Patterson, or whatever).

The rest of us will watch you from a distance, thankful that we're not you - thankful that we've seen the light and don't have to knock on doors, repeat nearly word for word canned and outlined speeches, or have to sit through mind (and butt) numbing meetings.

For the life of me, I have no idea why you sound so happy. Wonder how happy you will be in a couple of years when you look back at this time when you made your decision to become a non-paid book and magazine salesman for a failing publishing company.

JV

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit