To all you apostates out there - aka failed JW's

by donnye 88 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ziddina
    ziddina

FAIL????

Donnye boy, you silly twit, EVERYONE under the thumb of the Watchtower Organization is set up to "FAIL"....

Karma's gonna get ya, Donnye boy...

Zid

• GromitSK
    GromitSK

Actually I consider the opening remarks to be a compliment.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Donnye ,

can you please show the required hours for salvation????

• Simon
    Simon

donnye: you sum up everything that is rotten about the WTS. It's full of fakes who don't really believe the teachings and probably can't actually explain the beliefs but deep down really buy the message that they are somehow better then everyone else in the world and if only the end would one day come would have a real job and be able to afford one of the houses he knocks on.

Bye.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Bon voyage, donnye. Happy piosneering.

S

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

F ailed? Bullshit! We didn't fail at being JWs! We're the only ones smart enough to graduate from that abortion of a religion. The ones that stay in forever and buy into those steaming piles of shit called doctrine for years and years are the failed JWs. So if you insist on calling us failed JWs you can just suck it donny.

• Satanus
    Satanus

The wt corp failed.

S

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

You failed Donyyye. I don't want to live in a paradise filled with people like you..... That's why I got out.

You've just reinforced my reason for leaving...

• yknot
    yknot
    I didn't fail; I graduated from the religion ...JK

Brilliant!

Donnye-girl as an active JW myself all I can say to you is.......

Everyone here knows there is something wrong in your JW world. If all was well you wouldn't be here, you left once and yet have returned, it is a symptom. You are feeding on something here that is healing and validating your own apparent independent thinking.

Sometimes threads reveal more about the poster's own self perceptions than those whom they seek to cast stones toward.

However part of the process is avoidance of honesty with oneself.......thus the toss up of a mean spirited thread and comments such as this hoping to lure some into 'counter attack mode' and giving you a false sense of 'persecution'.

The JW in me says you need to stop visiting here in any and all capacity, throw yourself wholeheartedly into the harvest work, earn your pio hours honestly doing 'real FS' versus fudged FS.

The JWN poster however says.......I look forward to you graduating from this 'phase' of recovery and into more 'deeper' things of the WTS. (specifically our history).

Huggles

• villabolo
    villabolo

Villabolo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit