Juan Viejo2

As we pseudo bandidos would say,

ADIOS!

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

HAHAHAHA

think ya funny!?

you will be back.

but your perception of failure will take a long time for you to swallow. but you will, someday.

bye for now

oz

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Who wouldn't want to be a failed JW? I know I'm glad that I couldn't hack the fake niceness and the false sense of superiority that permeates JW society.

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

Why do people like him come here. Posters like him just affirm to me how good it is to be out!

• hotspur
    hotspur

We've all graduated. We know why we're here..... (nothing to do with failure) more to the point we know we're allowed to be... what's your excuse?

I can reference 26 points of your failure..... oh, hang on, 27 - forgot your need to brown-nose and help screw up others' lifes!

• avengers
    avengers

Have fun as a pionier!

• Listener
    Listener

So you're pioneering? LOL I bet you don't even know what that word means let alone doing it. Anyway, come back here and tell us which house you've picked out to reside in after Armageddon.

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

"No need to respond - I am busy pioneering from tomorrow, so will no longer have time on my hands to sit at my pc enjoying laughing at your pathetic comments. How sad you all are".

LOL! If you opened this, it shows you are not sure of the decision you made to be a pioneer. You need reassurance that you have the "truth" and by insulting those who don't follow your path you hope to feel superiour. But in reality you are searching for real truth, as it took great effort to log on here. You have just taken the first steps to unplug yourself from the machine. Too late for regrets, you've taken the RED PILL.

• nugget
    nugget

I am so sorry for you to be a successful JW as you are is a huge burden to bear. You contracted you conscience to a book publishing company and sit on judgement on others with a smug self satisfied attitude.

You know what I am proud to be a failed JW it means I was not brain washing material, it meant I had greater compassion for others, it meant that I obeyed scriptures that warned me about putting my trust in men and that I was able to be a Borean not a pharasee.

Your thread is a laugh riot but the joke is on you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit