To all you apostates out there - aka failed JW's

by donnye 88 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Bungi Bill
    Bungi Bill

Ernest Hemmingway once wrote a boof "Farewell to Arms."

Farewell to you, too - and good riddance!

If by "failure" you mean having seen through the charade of the WTS, then I am happy to be labelled a "failure" - there ought to be more of it!

And who are the "saddest":

- these wouldn't include the deluded fools who have decided to work full time (and unpaid) for a multinational book publishing company, that cares not one iota for the welfare of its adherents, would it? (!)

Bill.

• DagothUr
    DagothUr

Usually, I don't post on threads that have more than 3 pages. I wish you luck on your pioneering. I'll send word for you when I will need a maid or a window-washer for any of my villas.

• DagothUr
    DagothUr

Yea, you heard me well: luck.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Remember our laughter ringing in your ears when are old and dying on a life support machine.

Think of all the necrophiliacs masturbating over your rotting corpse, when you were never supposed to grow old or even die in this old system.

HB

• sabastious
    sabastious
    donnye: you sum up everything that is rotten about the WTS. It's full of fakes who don't really believe the teachings and probably can't actually explain the beliefs but deep down really buy the message that they are somehow better then everyone else in the world and if only the end would one day come would have a real job and be able to afford one of the houses he knocks on.

ZOMG! Forum CREATOR hooked line and sinker!

I'm sure it was just an off day.

-Sab

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Donny;

in my entire Dub career I can thankfully say I never bought anyone fresh from a door knock into the WTS,I aux pioneered maintained decent hours each month but thankfully I failed on that subject rather miserably, but on the other hand I've bought a fair few out of the WTS so I did fail and rightly so!

• Twitch
    Twitch

Doneye,

Happy trolls, er, I mean trails,...

lol

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

I am not an apostate and have never been a JW.

The only failed JW that I know about were the two JWs that came to study with me each week and showed poor knowledge of what the Bible was about. They were not teachers inparting knowledge and understanding to a student. They were clergymen recruiting to increase numbers in an organization.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Pioneer: An initiator of a new enterprise, an inventer, an explorer or settler.....so what/where exactly are you pioneering?

What really tickled me is that pious follows pioneer - got to just love the irony in that!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit