To all you apostates out there - aka failed JW's

by donnye 88 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Yes I did fail. I failed to remain a faithful JW until my death. And I failed, despite my countless hours of preaching, to brainwash convert anyone else to the religion.

I sleep very well at night.

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult

LOL, bye, Sean.

• sd-7
    sd-7

I guess this post was the equivalent of "Congratulations for failing the 'Kobayashi Maru' test." Every JW is a failed JW. Because you're living by law, and by law you can only earn death. Faith in Jesus Christ is insufficient for your salvation, so by definition, you set yourself up for failure.

It was my failure that helped me to see how to succeed, if anything. I'll gladly admit to being a failed JW. I failed to believe teachings that I could prove were false. I failed to accept lies and cover-ups and contradictions. I failed to put faith in men who were clearly false prophets and false teachers. I failed to remain within a cult that uses deception and mind control.

Ooooh, woe is me, for I have failed.

--sd-7

• Botzwana
    Botzwana

DonnyE,

WHY are you trying to follow in my old steps? Bane was the master of being the prick here. Let it go. It will only tear you up. Guess what, you will probably be back here in short order having converted like myself.

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

We fed the troll - he'll be back.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Salvation is not through Jesus Christ, But through the field service reports

Field service reports is your ticket to paradise

Along with sellin' Miracle Wheat

• jay88
    jay88

This person sounds like AdamLovesApples From Youtube.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

I'd rather be a failure as a JW than a failure as a human being, which it seems most successful JW's tend to be.

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

Hopefully the souls he tries to save by helping them to follow the lead of the Governing Body who are the appointed representatives of the "faithful and discreet slave", the only ones from mankind with a mediator, which will then make them part of the only true Christian class as followers of followers of Christ and they will experience all of the love that donnye has to offer.

Have a nice life!

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

Yes, we failed.

"We 'Our God' will gladly give you two lives in the future in exchange for 1 life today."

Failed to take the bait.

- Lime

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit