Do You Hate The Jehovah's Witness Religion?

by minimus 147 Replies latest jw friends

• Farkel
    Farkel

shelby, et. all.,

It amazes me that people dont just answer a question asked, but answer the question people THINK they asked. Herewith is the question actually asked:

"Do You Hate The Jehovah's Witness Religion?"

My answer and the answer for people who actually answered the question was:

"Hell YES! We DO hate that piece-of-shit religion!"

Your answer was, basically:

:Hating what someone does... and judging them for it... are not the same things.

Dear friend, you actually had to take the LSAT test to get into Law school. That is a very tough test and requires a great deal of logic to pass. I gave you logic questions and challenges over ten years ago. Remember that? I hope I didn't fail in those efforts, but you might still need some more tutoring.

Yet, for some strange reason, you are answering a question that was not even asked in the topic of this thread.

Once again, the topic of this thread is "Do You Hate The Jehovah's Witness Religion?"

My anwer to this simple question is as simple as the question:

"You are goddamned right I do!"

Do I hate all the people in it? No, I don't. Do I judge the people in it? No, not the rank and file, anyway. Do I hate the leaders of it who con and lie to the rank and file and know it?

"You are goddamned right I do!"

Farkel, Keep the Answers Simple CLASS

• OBVES
    OBVES

That date 1914 can be explained depending how we look at it .

If the true christianity was truly revived in 1878 ---- 1879 .. 1884 . 1914 by using these dates we see as if Jesus came to the world again as ifhe was born into the world and how ? The only way would be a spiritual explanation

The presence of Jesus was revealed through his great servants that lived back then it was like Jesus came .

Note the dates how they come upon another .

8 BC = 1878 AD , 7 BC = 1879 AD , 2 BC = 1884 AD , 29 AD = 1914 AD .

There are same time gaps between these dates .

2 BC - 29 AD = 30 years = 1884 AD - 1914 AD = 30 years .

The actual coming of Jesus literally had not yet occurred . It should take place in 2011 on September 29.

He will come in glory visibly to his followers only .Jesus cannot be seen literally by sinners as he would have to die again.

What I have given above is another excellent reason not to hate Jehovah's Witnesses as they succeeded in a legitimate way from the International Bible Students by holding to the year 1914 and the name watchtower that links both .

The Bible Students had 1914 - 1918 -1921 as their 7-year period patterned after 29-33-36 .

As I mentioned Jehovah's Witnesses had 1935-1939-1942 and they could produce the date 1942 as an important date in prediction.

So ,you have 1878 ,1879 ,1884 ,1914,1942 .

You cannot hate the International Bible Students that were before them and Jehovah's Witnesses as it is a very highly risky attitude.

If the date September 29,2011 rolls in and it happens as predicted what will happen to you ?

There must be a period of 120 years counted before Jesus comes back .

And what religion can be linked to this period for 120 years . As we go back 120 years from 2011 we get to 1891 or 1884 as we can add extra 7 years to 120 years . 7 years are for 7 days from Noah's time and I explained that 7 days very well in doing proper calculations.

September 22-28 ,2011 is for those 7 years ( 7 days ) you can count : 22,23,24,25,26,27,28 .

And 120 days as 4 months counted in a prophetic way for 120 years : May 22,2011 to September 21 ,2011.

May 22 , 33 AD was Passover as 50th day after Jesus' resurrection which is the Passover Lamb from April 3,33 AD.

May 22 ,33 AD + 1955 years = May 21,2011 inclusively .

29 AD - 33 AD - 36 AD = 1984 AD - 1988 AD - 1991 AD a gap of 1955 years.

• Farkel
    Farkel

OBVES,

You are a fucking moron. You can't even stay on topic you blithering idiot.

Farkel

• clarity
    clarity

Ok Farkel, ...yes!

YES, everytime I look into my grandchilds eyes and see the change. When I feel the reluctance and hesitation in the body language. Feel the disengagement. Hear.... almost nothing.......now.... Know then, full well, there has been talk and gossip. I see it, feel it, hear it and can almost touch....the rejection. I don't think the way they want me to anymore, you see...............

Oh yes, with every beat of my grandmothers heart, ... the heart that pumps my red

blood, this blood that also beats in my grandchilds heart .............. yes with all of this I hate them.

clarity

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

OBVES: Note these points:

1. The last days began at 33 CE.(Acts 2:17) Peter quoted Joel and applied the "last days" to the days that they were living in.

2. This, then, was the beginning of the "Faithful Slave". All Christians are to be faithful and wise slaves of Jesus Christ and give all food (that is completely provided by God...see 2Tim 3:16) to all people of the earth. I am a faithful and wise slave. Please make yourself one too!

3. MOST doctrines of Jehovah's Witnesses, as taught in 1919 when they were supposedly accepted as the Faithful Slave class, have been rejected. The doctrines that are held to be "proofs" that they are God's servants are mostly the trinity, immortal soul, and the great crowd. These teachings are not unique to Jehovah's Witnesses.

4. While I have "mocked" you in the past, I beg you regarding the following:

a. Do not proclaim "false" prophecies. This will only lead to destruction

b. Do not promote yourself. God has not given "YOU" the permission to be a prophet and tell everyone that the world will end in 2011

c. Realize that the importance is ONLY Jesus. Instead of promoting a date, accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior. Be determined to follow Him. Do not worry about any "date". Serve him NOW just as you would serve him 10 years in the future while you are in heaven! Time makes no difference. God exists outside of time. Just serve Jesus NOW.

• JeffT
    JeffT

I guess this is our evening to disagree. Here at JWN we hear about a lot of JW's who are decent, intelligent and sensible folks. But they are caught up in situations that prevent them from taking a stand without sacrifices. Only they can judge the cost of withdrawing.

I stand corrected, they need courage too. That is perhaps the ingredient that the people here have that they don't.

Villabolo, I have a hard time hating anybody. That is not the same thing as not fighting something wrong when you see it. I will fight the WTBS tooth and nail, but I don't hate it.

• AGuest
    AGuest

Ummmmm... methinks perhaps you overlooked my original response, dear Daddy-O (the greatest of love and peace to you, dear one!)... on Page 1 of the thread? I did answer the question and emphatically so! My subsequent post was for those who think there is nothing worthy of hate... which is inaccurate: there are some things so worthy. There are even some "persons" so worthy; however, I am not sure how many of them are actually human - .

Anywho, take a look at Page 1, dear one, and again, peace to you!

YOUR servant, friend, and a slave of Christ,

Shel

• donuthole
    donuthole

In late to the discussion but absolutely, YES. I hate the religion with a passion and would be happy to see it go away whenever God wills it. The love of God dictates that we feel angry when we witness abuse and injustice, maybe even more when they are carried out in the name of God. Since I love Jehovah's Witness I must in turn hate what this false idol is doing to them, beating them, scattering them, and denying them every good thing that Jesus promised.

• Caedes
    Caedes

No, there is no point. Hating them doesn't help you in any way.

• minimus
    minimus

I guess it is like this: the more hurt/affected you were by the religion, the more the intense feelings.

If a person basically up and left and no one really knew where they went, that person might not think in terms of HATRED toward the religion. But if you were hounded and horribly abused by the religion, then the HATRED might very well be there.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit