Do You Hate The Jehovah's Witness Religion?

by minimus 147 Replies latest jw friends

• anewme
    anewme

Yes, Minimus, I hate what it almost did to my life! It made me into an ignorant slave of men. I feel very ashamed for allowing myself to be tricked into falling for all the gobbledygoop.

Hey, suckers are born everyday.

I was a sucker. But I was not a loser.

I got out!

• sleepingbeauty
    sleepingbeauty

I despise JW's now like I used to despise any other religious organisation when I was a JW... ! I silently used to look down on other religions thinking they were so stupid and just couldnt believe how they could be allowed to keep mis-leading so many people !!!

God did I have a HUGE rafter in my eye !!!

Now I have no faith in any organised religion & wish everyone could be mentally & emotionally free. Im not ready to believe there is no God, so I dont wish to mock anyone of there faith I just wish the WTBS could be made accountable for there actions !

• anewme
    anewme

Scam artists selling a bogus paradise! Bootleggers!!

A huge con!

Anewme

• minimus
    minimus

No one likes being conned.

• Lion Cask
    Lion Cask
    Personally, I don't see how anyone who even bothers to respond to any of OBVES posts can do so without swearing, cursing and calling him a moron...

In that case, yeah, what Farkel said. Numerological bullshit.

• minimus
    minimus

Whether you like to admit it or not, old Farkel's usually right on!

• Lion Cask
    Lion Cask

I guess the only question I have left is, if someone decides I'm full of shit, too, does he get to trash me with impunity and everyone gets to join in on the fun?

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

I think its worthy to give a portion of empathy to people who may have emotional and psychological problems.

Being that the JWS is one of those Apocalyptic doomsday cults and they call on to people openly to general population,

it should be assumed that there are going to be people who may be little off center hanging around the JWS.

I don't personally see the WTS as much as a religion but more of a scam orchestrated by a religious publishing house. ( WTBS.)

It was firstly about the literature, then it became about power and the literature and has grown out of this formulated pretense.

• Curtains
    Curtains

I don't hate the Jehovahs witness religion or Jehovahs witnessess but am horrified by some of its/their/my extremisms and these I'd like to see reformed. Although on the other hand it is important that people live by their beliefs and convictions even if I/we see them going downhill because of them (talking about family here). I believe in people's desire to engage fully with what they are convinced about. However at the same time I want to be allowed to do the same. And this is where the tussle occurs imo.

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

Honestly I am past caring about the Witnesses, but I think they are a bunch of second-rate clowns.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit