Do You Hate The Jehovah's Witness Religion?

by minimus 147 Replies latest jw friends

• brotherdan
  • minimus
    minimus

OBVES, do me a favor, stop spamming this thread?

• Gregor
    Gregor

Obves,

I tried to read your post above, but I must admit, I found it hard to focus after your explanation of the numerical value of YHWH.

Your treatise must have required a considerable investment of your time and intellect.

So, who is your pick in the Super Bowl?

• Lion Cask
    Lion Cask

Statements have to be backed up here..Is it the truth or simply an insult?..

Nothing in Farkels statement was false..Farkel made a truthful observation..

The ability to Speak Truthfully is alive and well,on JWN..

I am starting to get the point, OUTLAW. I had almost forgotten how magic and numerology factor into the Watchtower religion. If ever there was a clear indication that the WTS is whacky, it is being well demonstrated here.

OBVES, I am incredulous you've been a member of this community for nine years, because I do not detect a whole lot of support for your perspectives. It must be a challenge taking all that abuse and coming back for more, but then again could it be you chalk it up to being persecuted as a Jehovah's Witness and expect it will improve your scorecard somehow? (serious question, no sarcasm intended).

• Farkel
    Farkel

sd-7

:Fact is, them and I, we'd be on the same side if only they'd surrender.

That must go on the record books for the most idiotic statement ever uttered!

IF THEY SURRENDERD that would mean they would HAVE to be on your own side, you blithering moron.

You take the concept of "stupid" and elevate it to an art form.

Farkel

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Good Evening Lion Cask..

OBVES falls into a Special Group on JWN..

Like Debator and Spade..

OBVES can`t be Bothered to be a Jehovah`s Witness..

And..

They will Fight to the Death..For a Religion they Can`t be Bothered with..

http://images.wikia.com/muppet/images/1/1b/Crazy_Harry.JPG

........................... ...OUTLAW

• Bungi Bill
    Bungi Bill

With a passion!

Bill.

• acolytes
    acolytes

Farkel:-

Just a personal observation everytime i read a thread that you appear on, you are both insulting people and using profound language.

That is taking the concept of ignoring" posting guidelines" and elevating it to an art form.

Acolytes (of the observation class)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit