DO WE NEED TO BELONG TO A RELIGION TO BE A "SPIRITUAL PERSON"?

by foodalls 158 Replies latest jw friends

• foodalls
    foodalls

BY THE WAY DEAR SISTERS THAT MAY BE LISTENING IN ON THIS...SO TO PROTECT YOU FROM "MENTALLY HANDY CAPPED" BROTHERS THAT BE..HERE A PRESENT FROM ME....HTTP://WWW.ITSALLABOUTWOMEN.COM I promise you will LOVE what you SEE there! BLESS YOU ALL!

NAMASTE!!!

• foodalls
    foodalls

OOOOOOh!...i almost forgot "Bro Dan"...Make sure you are sitting in the back of the "Titantic" you call the WTBTS when it SINKS...You will have a VERY INTERESTING VIEW from there OK? PEACE BE WITH YOU!

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Foodalls, even if your theories had merit, your method undermines your message. As x-jws, most of us have been deceived at least once. We're not easily convinced by sensationalistic speech or bold upper case letters. It requires a lot more than that to be taken seriously here.

W

• foodalls
    foodalls

Finallyfree...it won't matter HOW it look when you see how this will develope...I've known about a LOT of thing since I started researching on my own...and sometimes "Bold Statements NEED to be made when what you will come to see hits like a "Run-Awy-Freight-Train" as this will prove to be.

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Make sure you are sitting in the back of the "Titantic" you call the WTBTS when it SINKS

Meh?

I'm not in the WTBTS... I'm on the RMS Carpathia.

• trevor
    trevor

foodalls What the F*** has this garbage got to do with the title of this thread.

One day you will hear a loud popping sound and see the light. Your head will finally have come out of your ass!

• foodalls
    foodalls

You'll SEE...very soon...remember to sit in the back brother Dan...and Trevor...you will see "Exactly" how this all ties together with this tread too.

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

I remember an older exJW once telling me that when people would mock 1975, he would say "You'll see" with a big smirk on his face. I wish people of your type would learn.

The aliens aren't coming, dude. Just get on with your life and don't worry about the aliens. Or about the debt forgivness that you think the government is going to magically grant you.

• Violia
    Violia

I went to the site about women. Yes- our flaw is we do forget how much we are worth. Lovely video.

Foodballs, I know some folks who believe in this alien coming thing, but just as BroDan said, 1975 did not "come' and all that happened to the folks at Jonestown was they drank the kool-aid and died.

If you are basing this on something from Revalation, well, think twice. I'm pretty sure John was smoking dope or mentally ill, one or the other.

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Don't forget the Haley Bop comet people (Heavens Gate) too, Violia. They were waiting for the aliens. They even had a sign from HEAVEN!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit