DO WE NEED TO BELONG TO A RELIGION TO BE A "SPIRITUAL PERSON"?

by foodalls 158 Replies latest jw friends

• brotherdan
    brotherdan
    WE are ALL God's Son's and Daughter's

Don't you mean "Light Beings" Foodalls?

• Heaven
    Heaven

Religion was created by men for men.

We women are gonna go over here now, make some S'mores, and munch out!

S'Mores

• im stuck in
    im stuck in

Heaven Im a man but can't I have just one?

• foodalls
    foodalls

For "Stuck-In" and "heaven" You GOT IT!.I do not "Hate" anyhting too, because LOVE is "Unconditional", therefore one cannot claim to be "Spiritual" and hate anything! And Heaven, in the coming "New Reality"...ALL WOMEN WILL NOT BE SUBJECTS TO ANYTHING...You will be veryhappy to know and its all coming very soon...There is a site online I think you will love called "It All About Women" http://www.itsallaboutwomen.com

Go check it out...no cost involved OK Bless You both!

• foodalls
    foodalls

Another important piece of info...Since you know GOD is "Within You"...all you have to do to connect to him is learn how to "Properly Meditate"...you can find it on line on YouTube...again it was "Always this way" ..Religion took this away from US...now you know how to get back to God! Bless You all!

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

People will not have any purpose or reason to believe in any spiritual force once those Extraterrestrial Aliens come back to earth

and take control of this planet this year, isn't that right Foodalls ?

• justmom
    justmom

Good question foodall,....

some people just can't see there is a difference.

They NEED something they can see instead of walking by faith with holy spirit that will teach us ALL things.

They need to be led! like sheep instead of allowing the fine shephard (the Christ) to lead them they need a golden calf or corporation (WTBS)

Jah does not dwell in handmade temples anyways, so why do people continually go to a building thinking they are finding God there?

We have a leader....one who gave his life for us as a continual daily sacrifice.

You are right about them being even worse even though NONE of the others have the corner market on truth!

They are the only professed Christian religion who shuts up the kingdom of heaven to its people by "not really" letting them eat and drink and enter a covenant that is open to all.

So instead of mingling with them, we are to quit touching the unclean thing so Jah can bring us in to that one flock/fold.

I too am free after 30 years of being part of it

just a thought

justmom

• AGuest
    AGuest
    WE are ALL God's Son's and Daughter's...

While I truly "feel" your enthusiasm, dear Foodall (peace to you!), this statement is an error, unfortunately. As is...

I do not "Hate" anyhting too,

Well this one is inaccurate (which isn't quite the same thing as an error). These are inaccurate, as well:

because LOVE is "Unconditional"

as is...

therefore one cannot claim to be "Spiritual" and hate anything!

and...

ALL WOMEN WILL NOT BE SUBJECTS TO ANYTHING

and...

GOD is "Within You"...

(although this one could be accurate, depending on who "You" is)...

and...

all you have to do to connect to him is learn how to "Properly Meditate"...

Ummmmm... partly true, partly inaccurate...

you can find it on line on YouTube...

inaccurate... well, actually, an error (it, rather he... the connection to God... can't be found online... even on YouTube)...

again it was "Always this way" ...

I'm inclined to disagree, but I'm willing to "hear" you out, so please, if you will... explain (and no, I won't email you - if you've something to share... and nothing to hide... doing so here should be just fine. That is, unless you DO have something to hide... in which case, I would wonder about your lack of "hate" - i.e., your love...)

Religion took this away from US...

Now THAT I can absolutely agree with... that they removed the way (for most but not all), yes...

now you know how to get back to God!

Yes, but it's not through the Internet, dear one. The Internet is not the "Door".

Bless You all!

And the greatest of love and peace to you, too!

YOUR servant and a [absolutely non-religious] slave of Christ,

SA

• foodalls
    foodalls

For "OneTrueOne" and 'JustMom"...both of you will find out sooner than you know just WHO God really is and all our REAL history you were NEVER taught in this "Old Paradigm" we have been living in for 26,000 years...The real truth about our real past will be one of the subjects of the coming "Announcements"...then you will learn that EVERYTHING you ever learn about our so-called history was a LIE! It will all be made very clear during this time. The Vatican has been dropping all kind sof "Clues" about this subject last year...the Vatican "Controls" ALL th eworld's Religions...including the WTBTS. They did this in 1982 during president Ronal Regan's Inaaugeration ceremony by having the potium face the opposite direct from where it normally does...That was a 'Signal' to the world leaders that they OWN EVERY Religion (Corporate religion...WTBTS,Inc.??? GET IT?) They did this when someone in the Borg incorporated it with the "Mother Corporation of ALL CORPORATIONS!!!

Thats why the WTBTS is having "Simular" problems the Vatican is...understand?

Thats wHY I asked the question: DO YOU NEED TO BELONG TO A "RELIGION" TO BE A "SPIRITUAL PERSON"?

iTS " ALL Religion was "Man-Made"...real history will prove thie beyond ALL Doubt...and thats what is in the "Announcements"!

Just be patient and watch whats coming soon.

• foodalls
    foodalls

For "A Guest"...You have much to learn about "True Spirituality"...and even more about the book we trusted as the Bible...Did you know the "Original Holy Writings contained 76 books??? Do you know what they are??? What was in them???WHY THEY WERE REMOVED???

I I researched this subject for 8 years to find the answers to those questions and was shocked by what I learned about all holy books and where they came from! If you want to see what I have on it you are welcomed to see them....WHY WERE THE OTHER TEN BOOKS REMOVED??? THINKON THIS ONE.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit