DO WE NEED TO BELONG TO A RELIGION TO BE A "SPIRITUAL PERSON"?

by foodalls 158 Replies latest jw friends

• Violia
    Violia

BroDan, I know, I know, he's a train wreck and it's hard to look away.

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

I actually sort of enjoy his presence. It's good for a laugh.

• foodalls
    foodalls

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHHEEHHEEHHEEHEHEHEH...I'M THE ONE WHO WILL HAVE THE "LAST LAUGH"...YOU'ER JUST TOO BLIND AND STUPID NOT TO SEE IT MORONS!!!EHEHEHHEEHEHEHHEEHHEHEEHEHHEHEHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHA!!! BUT YOU WILL SEE SOON! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAA!

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

OH NO!!! Foodalls lost it!

• bohm
    bohm

he was born on the planet moron...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_fhd_QunlvtI/TKs9OU73BOI/AAAAAAAAAFM/4vankAzpWC8/s1600/moron.jpg

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

OH god...this is the most fun I've had on this site in a long time.

• foodalls
    foodalls

YEAH....I'M GOING TO BE HANGING OUT TILL THAT DAY WHEN FORMAL ANNOUNCEMENTS ARE MADE SOO I CAN SEE IT YOU 3 CATS WILL HAVE "THE-THE-STONES" TO COME BACK AND APOLOGIZE TO ME EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEEHHEEHHEHEEHEHEHEE!!!!THEN WE'LL A REALLY GOOD LAUGH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

I hope you start another thread soon, foodalls. This is frickin entertaining.

• bohm
    bohm

"Mark my words, you will live to regret this day!"

i wish foodalls would give us his view on more common things, like brushing your teeth. i bet it would be interesting.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Three Dog Night tried to tell us how to be truly spiritual:

Shambala is a higher spiritual energy than that which dominates the earth. This spiritual energy is available to us but is being consciously intercepted or buffered by the Luciferian power elite hierarchy on the earth in an effort to prevent us from attaining our spiritual destiny. We must remove them to free us from their bondage. This is the ultimate truth about the world you currently live in.

This may truly be what Foodalls is talking about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZniyGfTnPU&feature=fvst

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit