DO WE NEED TO BELONG TO A RELIGION TO BE A "SPIRITUAL PERSON"?

by foodalls 158 Replies latest jw friends

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

So everyone in Orange County got their debts settled? September 11 was a ploy to cover up the ellimination of the IRS and settlement of all debts? Do you understand economics even at a high school level? Do you see how that would not work? Besides it being unconstitutional and detroying all government as we know it?

Oh dear. I guess I shouldn't worry. As soon as Lady Lee, Scully, or Simon see your spam posts you'll be off anyway.

You are the reason we need more education in our country.

• foodalls
    foodalls

ONE MORE THING BROTHERDAN...YOU DO REMEBER(HOPE SOO!!!)...WHAT HAPPENED ON SEPTEMBER 11TH 2001???

THE "REAL" REASON FOR THAT EVENT...HAD TO DO WITH THE COVER-UP OF THE "NESARA" ANNOUNCEMENT AND "DISCLOSURE"...BOTH ANNOUNCEMENTS WERE SCHEDULED THAT MORNING...DID YOU HEAR ABOUT THAT??? "CONNECTED" HAVE KNOWN ALL ALONG ABOUT THIS...SHEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY NOT "CONNECTED"...THATS WHY YOU "BOUGH-THE-FARM" ABOUT IT BEING A SCAM...WAKE UP BROTHER...STOP BEING A FOOL!!!

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

I found a pic of foodalls!!!!

• brotherdan
  • foodalls
    foodalls

BROTHERS AND SISTERS...THING ARE MOVING EVEN AT A FASTER PACE THAN EVEN I THOUGHT...AND BIG CHANGE ARE UNDERWAY AS I WRITE THIS...NESARA IS "NOT"..."I REPEAT!!!..."NOT" DEAD AS SOME MENTALLY "HANDY-CAPPED" PEOPLE WOULD HAVE YOU BELIEVE...LIKE POOR OLD "BROTHER DAN".

IT WAS "POSPONED" BY THE PTB...BUT THEY ARE ONTHERE WAY OUT AS I SPEAK!!! JEEEEEEEPERS i FIND IT HARD TO BELIEVE THERE ARE SO MANY "LOST SOULS" HERE!...ITS "SCARY" HOW NAIVE SOME PEOPLE BECOME!!!

• thetrueone
  • foodalls
    foodalls

I "KNOW" I WILL BE VINDICATED WHEN THIS ALL "BREAKS-OUT" AS I AM NOW SEEING IT..."SHEOPLE" LIKE OUT POOR "OLD" (MUST REALLY OLD!!!!) BROTHER DAN...I'LL LOVE TO SEE THE LOOK ON YOUR FACE WHEN YOU HAVE TO "EAT-CROW" ON THIS ONE EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHHHAAHA...AND A "BIG SLICE...OF HUMBLE PIE!!!

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Mild cognitive impairment

Recent research has identified a transitional state between the cognitive changes of normal aging and Alzheimer's disease (AD), known as mild cognitive impairment (MCI). Many people who experience mild cognitive impairment are at a high risk of developing Alzheimer’s disease. Several studies have indicated that MCI individuals are at an increased risk for developing AD, ranging from 1% to 25% per year; 24% of MCI patients progressed to AD in 2 years and 20% more over 3 years, whereas a recent study indicated that the progression of MCI subjects was 55% in 4.5 years.

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Nope, I am a young 30 year old guy. I like the good conspiracy theory as much as the next guy. I saw 9/11 - Loose Change a few times.

But good luck on your "Vindication". I'm sure ole' Freddy thought the same thing in the early 70's when people started getting weary of the 1975 prophecy.

Fortunately, most people are aware of these types of scams. The nigerian one, while it still goes on, is largely known by most people. I'll tell you what, if the Aliens come this year then I will apologize to you. Apparently you are in the know and see things "moving faster" than you ever thought possible. Wow...I should be so excited! A strange hippi from Oregon thinks that the aliens are coming and that the governement is about to abolish the IRS and give all people over 21 years old millons of dollars! How exciting and reasonable! OH and I just found out that a rich uncle died over seas and left me a large some of money. All I need to do is supply a bank account that the money can be deposited in! Yes! I'm rich!

Seriously though, please stop your spamming.

• foodalls
    foodalls

BY THE WAY "BROTHER-DAN"...I ACCEPT YOUR "APOLOGIES" IN ADVANCE TOO OK?...WE'LL LAUGH ALL THIS OFF ONE DAY SOON TOGETHER!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit