DO WE NEED TO BELONG TO A RELIGION TO BE A "SPIRITUAL PERSON"?

by foodalls 158 Replies latest jw friends

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

OBVES, what date have you got for this years calculation for the great rapture. ?

And does it involve aliens like Foodalls suggestion, will god use aliens to destroy all mankind ?

I've seen Martians with those lazier guns and they look pretty deadly.

• Heaven
    Heaven

As far as UFO's my husband , son & other friends & myself have personally seen them.

Many people around the world have seen 'UFOs'. A UFO does not necessarily, and in most cases, does NOT equate to alien. Just sayin'.

Regarding being 'spiritual', God and religion are NOT pre-requisites, nor are they co-requisites.

• streets76
    streets76

Maybe I'm just a freak of nature, but I don't have a spirit. I am made of blood, bones, guts, chemicals, DNA. Buying into the concept of religion and sky-daddies, etc, is the only way to be "spiritual." Why would anyone want to demean themselves with that?

• Heaven
    Heaven

Maybe I'm just a freak of nature, but I don't have a spirit. I am made of blood, bones, guts, chemicals, DNA.

streets76... you are posting here on JWN. Your argument is invalid.

• AGuest
    AGuest
    Now, you are not serious.

No, I was serious (which is why I stated that I was). But nevermind, as I don't really care now, truthfully. And I am serious about that. I just don't have much time in my life these days for jer... ummmm... Jers. And I'm serious about that, too. Life is just WAY too short to spend it in such a manner.

A slave of Christ,

SA

• Gerard
    Gerard

Foodalls wuz right. They are here!!!!

• Satanus
    Satanus

Foodalls was deleted?? Nooo! What did he do?

S

• Botzwana
    Botzwana

I believe Foodalls. Wish he would post more about it. Two of his links didn't work.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Foodalls was/is crazy, of course. But, i don't see a rule against that in the posting guidelines.

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit