DO WE NEED TO BELONG TO A RELIGION TO BE A "SPIRITUAL PERSON"?

by foodalls 158 Replies latest jw friends

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Do you believe EVERYTHING that you read, foodalls? I don't know why I keep feeding the troll...but seriously dude. You are a nut job.

• foodalls
    foodalls

No brother"moron"Dan...I read "Insider" connected naterial...Obviously you have never been "Smart" enough to even know where to look for this info because you would know all about the real root of this global money crisis...Do you even know that there are "Insider" reports like worldreports.org..where annual subscription to it cost $3000.00???

• Babyruth
    Babyruth

Spiritual maturity isn’t measured by how long you’ve been a Christian, how much you know, or how often you go to church. Spiritual maturity is measured by the way you treat other people. It’s measured by the love you allow to operate in and through you.

• foodalls
    foodalls

Here I am trying to tell everyone about BREAKING NEWS story that is about to benefit everyone on earth to your blessings and there is something WRONG about it???

I doubt any of you really even KNOW whats going on because obviously you would understand what the Global Settlement mean!!!

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Well as soon as I get my million dollar check, I will bow at your feet. Until then...

• bohm
    bohm

tomorrow:

• foodalls
    foodalls

TIME WILL TELL ...THIS YEAR!....THEN YOU WILL SEE "WHO" WAS "STUPID"

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

If it doesn't happen this year, what will you say on January 1, 2012? Honest question...

• foodalls
    foodalls

IT "WILL" HAPPEN ...AND SOONER THAN YOU KNOW...BTW...DID YOU EVEN STOP TO READ ANYTHING ON WORLDREPORTS...I KNOW YOU COULDN'T HAVE BECAUSE SOME OF THAT INFO WOULD TAKE "HOURS" TO READ...I'VE BEEN FOLOWING IT SINCE 2004 "EVERYDAY" SOO I "KNOW' EVERYTHING IN IT..DO "YOU"?? THATS WHY I KNOW WHAT THE "GLOBAL SETTLEMENTS"REALLY REPRESENT...JUST "KEEP-WATCH"

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

I read as much as I could stomach. But the writing was horrible, the ideas were retarded, the typos were distracting....

actually...

It was sort of like talking to you...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit