DO WE NEED TO BELONG TO A RELIGION TO BE A "SPIRITUAL PERSON"?

by foodalls 158 Replies latest jw friends

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Well, okay then.

• foodalls
    foodalls

OnTheWayOut...you have no idea HOW RIGHT YOU ARE...and this is what everyone will find out SOON! Hahahahahhahaahahahhaah Even the little depiction of the space craft used to do that is in all probabilty authentic....When you find out what our REAL history will reveal about US!

But realy in the "Book of Key and Maps" ..one of the 10 missing bible books...they used "Devises" that they given by 'Extraterrestrials'...and aLL this will come out i the "Announcements"...to you embarisment and sorrow.

Please try to act "Mature" its only to YOUR benefit I suggest this..That way you won't look so "FOOLISH">>>WHEN I'm proven correct about all this.

Sleep tight!

• foodalls
    foodalls

BY THE WAY...EVEN THOUGH THAT DEPICTION OF THE "THREE EYED ALIEN" IS GROSSLY MIS-REPRESENTED...IT DOES SHOW SOMETHING ..EVEN "YOU" HAVE...A "THIRD EYE"...ONLY THE LOCATION IS A "LITTLE"...SHALL SAY...OFF???

You know...with what I already know..THAT YOU DON'T KNOW...is that no matter how hard you try to make sport of the coming "NEW REALITY"...YOU WILL "WAKE-UP" TO IT YOUR SELF AFTER IT ALL OVER...I LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU SOON!

• foodalls
    foodalls

OH OH OH!...I ALMOST FORGOT....I accept your apologies for your "Foolishness" in Advance...OK???

• Gerard
    Gerard

Hey foodalls, do we need to be wearing Nike sneakers the day the mother ship lands on Earth?

Anytime now, right?

At least, can we get to choose the Kool-Aid flavor? How about mushroom!

Or greens:

Here's a great meditation exercise for you:

• foodalls
    foodalls

To "MOM"...YOU don't need a "Leader"...YOUR ARE A LEADER...STOP LISTENING TO "MEN" WHO WANT YOU TO BE A "GOOD-LITTLE-PUPPY"...In "Universal LAW" men and women are EQUAL!!!...Check out: http://www.itsallabout women.com

You will be awaken to your REAL SELF...(Unless of course you like being "Second-Best"..ARF! ARF!ARF!) you are a 'beautiful' being just as LOVED as ANY MAN by GOD..Man I can't believe the naivity here!!!)...FIND OUT "WHO" YOU ARE SISTER!...BLESS YOU!

• foodalls
    foodalls

btw...THIS IS THE YEAR "ALL" WOMEN WILL "REMEMBER" WHO THEY ARE...So you "tyrant" brother that expect you wives and GF to be sub-servient to you better wake up QUICK!!! This YEAR they will KNOW...WHO THEY ARE

• foodalls
    foodalls

http://www.itsallaboutwomen.com I ran the last 2 together by accident sister of the light...Sorry

• foodalls
    foodalls

Its very evident to me that there is "BIAS" on this site...thats to bad...BUT!...When you already know but 8 years of deep research that even these "Lost Souls" will be awaken..whether they "Believe-it-or-Not"...I have no worries about how this will turn out! I learned a LONG time ago about NWO control tactics...and its OBVIOUS they are here trying to sow "Confusion" on this site...Thats why they NEVER respond "Intelligently" to any post that does not resonate to what THEY WANT TO BELIVE...No they send in responses that reflect HOW "IGNORANT" they are on subjects (Note they NEVER give you counter info that proves their case) they employ the EXACT tactics MSM does...ATTACK THE MESSENGER...NOT THE MESSAGE..Thats because they have NO response to offer...except for what you see above...SO I REST MY CASE.

aLL I'M TRYING TO DO IS HELP PEOPLE..AND NOTHIN MORE...PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR TRYING TO HELP...OK?

• Satanus
    Satanus

Dam nwo operatives. You know who you are. Simon oughta turf the lot of yas.

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit