Yes, the Heavens Gate folks. Wow, is religion nuts or what? I recall Waco, or Wacko as is it often referred to. I have been hearing rumors from some of the jws I still know that the end is upon us, and I have just the nick of time to get in the ark. I am so glad I don't fear God destroying the world. I do wonder sometime if man will end up doing it himself.
DO WE NEED TO BELONG TO A RELIGION TO BE A "SPIRITUAL PERSON"?
I believe that religion takes away from your spirituality. I will never join another religion again. Our spirituality is between our creator and ourselves. Its not for a group of men to control.
OOOOOOh!...i almost forgot "Bro Dan"...Make sure you are sitting in the back of the "Titantic" you call the WTBTS when it SINKS...You will have a VERY INTERESTING VIEW from there OK? PEACE BE WITH YOU!
Foodalls the overwhelming majority of people on this forum are not JWS.
Indicators of a delusion
The following can indicate a delusion:
- The patient expresses an idea or belief with unusual persistence or force.
- That idea appears to exert an undue influence on the patients life, and the way of life is often altered to an inexplicable extent.
- Despite his/her profound conviction, there is often a quality of secretiveness or suspicion when the patient is questioned about it.
- The individual tends to be humorless and oversensitive, especially about the belief.
- There is a quality of centrality: no matter how unlikely it is that these strange things are happening to him, the patient accepts them relatively unquestioningly.
- An attempt to contradict the belief is likely to arouse an inappropriately strong emotional reaction, often with irritability and hostility.
- The belief is, at the least, unlikely, and out of keeping with the patient's social, cultural and religious background.
- The patient is emotionally over-invested in the idea and it overwhelms other elements of their psyche.
- The delusion, if acted out, often leads to behaviors which are abnormal and/or out of character, although perhaps understandable in the light of the delusional beliefs.
- Individuals who know the patient observe that the belief and behavior are uncharacteristic and alien.
Don't tell me Foodalls you've been posting all this ridiculous nonsense as an act of vindictiveness against the supposed JWS
that you thought were mostly here.
Or are you just missing a card out of the deck labeled intellectual integrity ?
REASONS "WHY" ALL RELIGION IS "SCARD-CRAPLESS" ABOUT "DISCLOSURE"!
1: LOSE OF REVENUE (CONTRIBUTIONS)
2: LOSE OF CREDIBILITY (ALL ARE "PATHOLOGICAL" LIARS)
3: FEAR OF EXPECTED REPRISALS (POSSIBLE VIOLENT REPRISALS)
AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO SEE'S PAST THE "OBVIOUS" COVER-UP GOING ON HERE BY RELIGIOUS SUPPORTERS???
AND BY THE WAY "BROTHER DAN" WHY HAVE "ALL" MY POST BEEN REMOVED FROM "RELIGOUSLY-SENSITIVE" MATERIAL POST ON OTHER SUBJECT MATTER HERE?????? I WENT BY THEM AND NOTICED THAT "ALL" MY POST HAVE BEEN REMOVED...EVEN THE ONE ABOUT WOMEN!
CARE TO EXPLAIN "WHY"?????? SO-CALLED BROTHER??? HUM?
LET ME TAKE A "WILD" GUESS!..."TO REVEALING" ?????WHAT OTHER POSSIBLE REASON COULD THERE BE??????
BROTHER DAN...DID YOU JUST "EXPOSE YOURSELF"?????? ( NOTICE THE 6 ?,s AFTER EACH QUESTIONS)
IS "EVERYBODY" SEEING THIS "OBVIOUS" FRAUD PERPERTRATED HERE??????
ONE MORE REASON...4: LOSE OF FREE ROOM AND BOARD AT WHAT EVER PLACE THE "CLERGY" HERE MAY HAVE TO GIVE UP!
OH!...AND WATCH TO SEE IF THIS POST IS REMOVED FRIENDS!
FORGOT YET ONE MORE "VERY BIG" POINT...REMEBER WHAT REVELATION SAID ABOUT THE FATE OF "BABYLON-THE-GREAT" WAS??????
WELL "ALL" KNOW BY NOW BY THE ACTIONS OF THE WTBTS...THAT THEY ARE "INCLUDED" IN THE MIX!...
' Individuals who know the patient observe that the belief and behavior are uncharacteristic and ALIEN.'
Oops, you let the truth slip, there. You really DO know about the aliens, but you are forced by the nwo management of this board to suppress your knowledge.
I have been totally opposed to an IGNORE button for this board, but I have changed my mind just for you.