Brotherdan seems like he really DID leave

by sabastious 180 Replies latest jw friends

• Joey Jo-Jo
    Joey Jo-Jo

brotherdan: you seem to be a very good person who puts other peoples interests before yours, thats a rarity nowadays. my first two apostate books I read were from Ray Franz and when I came to these sites it is somewhat of a contrast, from a man who spent most of his life as JW then GB and still after learning all and left the GB he was not anti bible...he also admitted that he did not have the answers to everything, these forums you have a bit of everything here...

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

I agree. And I respect people that admit that they don't have the answers. I realize that I have not come across that way in many cases. But I truly feel like I know nothing. But I do have the Bible as my anchor. There are people that hate that, but so be it.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

BrotherDan..

I cut and pasted your exact words..There is no twisting when I use your exact words.....OUTLAW

There is when you cut and paste from 2 different responses from 2 different posts... Nice job, Brother Splane.....BrotherDan

Wasblind: While it was very nice and generous and extremely giving of Zid to give me her books, she was not someone that I connected to emotionally.
    I don't know why I have to tell you this, but that is the fact. Zid and I are 2 very different people with 2 very different viewpoints. She is a polytheist,
    and that is fine by me. But it's not my world view. We don't have much in common. She didn't reach out to me after I left.....Brotherdan

That entire quote is to WasBlind,from you..In 1 post..Not from 2 different posts..

Posters on JWN only have to go to page 6 on this Thread,to find it..

Is there some Reason,you are Blatently full of Shit?..

You have no problem Lying about Something that is so easily Proven Wrong..

Why should anyone Trust,anything you have to say?..

....................... ...OUTLAW

• Scott77
    Scott77

it wasn't until she called him out that he responded. Evidently he wasn't all that busy to be online

wasblind

LOL @ wasblind for the use of the word; 'evidently'. Everyone I presume, knows the agency that always use that infamous word most of the time. Anyway, all said, Bro. Dan, sorry for your wife's trouble. But, nevertheless, Sister Zidi is justifield as such to express, even shares her views on this board in the brotherly interest of public disclosure. I ,for my part, will stand for what I stated previously. No retraction.

Scott77

• wasblind
    wasblind

How do you know I haven't made things right with Zid, Outlaw?

Maybe you have, but not before you posted here first.

If you were really concerned about Zids feelings you would

have contacted her first privately not caring what the rest of

the board thought, and then that would have given Zid the chance

to retract her statement about you. But no you put your feelings first

and even said it was immature on her part, seems to me you were trying

to save your own face at the risk of Zids

• brotherdan
    brotherdan
    Wasblind: While it was very nice and generous and extremely giving of Zid to give me her books, she was not someone that I connected to emotionally.
    I don't know why I have to tell you this, but that is the fact. Zid and I are 2 very different people with 2 very different viewpoints. She is a polytheist,
    and that is fine by me. But it's not my world view. We don't have much in common. She didn't reach out to me after I left.....Brotherdan

So how was any of that wrong? How am I full of shit for saying this? I was responding to Wasblind in his/her question about why I kept in contact with Ding and not Zid. Ding emailed me after I left. Zid did not. Ding and I have much in common. I don't have anything in common with Zid. So why would I naturally stay in contact with Zid? Ding helped me find a good Christian in my area. He showed personal care and love.

I don't know if you are mentally impaired or if you just don't understand simple dialogue, Outlaw. Not very intelligent, I must say. I never said I was not going to pay Zid for the books or shipping. When did I say that? You have twisted what I have said and why I said it and then say that I am full of shit and have no problem lying.

Like I said, you are just trying to stir things up. And that is a problem. I have apologized. I have explained my situation. Yet you sit there and type a bunch of crap showing yourself to be a fool. At least I can communicate and show people what I am feeling. You just sit there with a bunch of dumb and unfunny jokes and no one knows who you really are.

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

I was not aware of the problem until I was told by Ding that there was an issue involving me on this site. I don't lurk here. I could not care less about this site right now. My life is my family right now, not Zid (SHOCKING!!!!)

So as soon as I realized there was a problem, I came here to take care of it.

Zid NEVER CONTACTED ME!!!! How can you people be so ignorant as to not see that?!?!? My wife tried to kill herself. Zids stupid little retard books were not on my rader as being important right now.

So go and sit on your high horses! The love that exists on this site is the same sort of love that exists in JW congregations. At first they love bomb you and welcome you, and then when they can find some dirt on you they unload. It really is pathetic.

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

And yes, Wasblind, Zid is an immature sad old woman. She insulted my wife to my face through email and I took it because I thought she was a friend. But then she unloaded on me once she got mad at me. So yes, immature.

• ele_lux
    ele_lux

Brotherdan was the first person i e-mailed with about leaving the org. He helped me so much... I was very sad to see him leave. But if he's happier now, then I'm happy for him.

- Lux

• tec
    tec

Holy freakin' hell!

Mouthy is the only person right on this thread, and if y'all were my kids, I would have sent each of you to your freakin' rooms AND I would have taken away all of your electronics. (The horror of horrors for the modern day western civilization kid!)

Of course, I would have let you out and given your stuff back once you made amends, too.

Everyone needs to forgive and let this go, and leave it between Zid and Dan.

Tammy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit