Brotherdan seems like he really DID leave

by sabastious 180 Replies latest jw friends

• sabastious
    sabastious
    she most certainly showed supper human strength

Is that like when you eat too much at a Thanksgiving dinner?

-Sab

• tec
    tec

Having dealt with an attempted suicide in my immediate family, I can tell you that EVERYTHING stops, except what is needed to be focused on for the suicidal loved one - alone. (and basic survival needs, of course)

It kind of gives you tunnel vision, and then, when you can start focusing once again on secondary matters, you do so. If you're going through a terrible time of things yourself, at the same time, then that would make it even harder to focus elsewhere... even if that means neglecting someone else for a spell.

Tammy

• wasblind
    wasblind

Thanks Sab,

I'm hungry, and it's showin' up in my writing

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Bro Dan...

I really hope your wife pulls Thur this Ordeal and your family can be one and happy again.

It sounds like you all need change in your life.....

Many families don't get second chances.....

And sometimes.... families Don't want second chances.

As always I wish you nothing but....

peace in your life.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Bro Dan says:

" Update: My wife attempted suicide, ended up in the hospital, and I have been taking care of her and my family. I have kept in contact with a few people here (i.e. Ding), and he knows my situation."

Tammy says:

" Having dealt with an attempted suicide in my immediate family, I can tell you that EVERYTHING stops, except what is needed to be focused on for the suicidal loved one - alone. (and basic survival needs, of course)

It kind of gives you tunnel vision, and then, when you can start focusing once again on secondary matters, you do so. If you're going through a terrible time of things yourself, at the same time, then that would make it even harder to focus elsewhere... even if that means neglecting someone else for a spell "

You see my point Tammy, If he had time to contact anyone how come one of the few wasn't ZID ?

he knew how much this meant to her

it wasn't until she called him out that he responded. Evidently he wasn't all that busy to be online

• Judge Dread
    Judge Dread
    I heard Yizuman's still looking for money.... :D :D :D

I said I would NEVER kiss the monkey, but comments like this get me close. LOL!!!

JDW

• tec
    tec

I see what you're saying, Was... but I don't think he realized there was an issue with Zid and the books. I think he said as much here. He did not receive an e-mail, phone call, etc... and Zid admitted that she never did call him, or ask about the books, etc.

Obviously there should have been better communication between the two of them, perhaps beginning when Dan left, reassuring her that he was not going to forget about her.

At this point, I think the book affair and lack of communication should be between the two of them - hopefully with some understanding on both side of the coin.

Tammy

• wasblind
    wasblind

" Obviously there should have been better communication between the two of them, perhaps beginning when Dan left, reassuring her that he was not going to forget about her."

I agree with you there ((((((( Tammy )))))))

• undercover
  • mouthy
    mouthy

What if I told you Atheism is the ONLY way?

SAB I would say you have stonger faith than I!!!! Cos I believe SOMEONE had to
    make all the wonderful things on this earth. Ghandie visited the Nursery I worked at before
    I was a JW I was 14 at the time .Miss Allen ran the nursery & was a friend of his
    I was not there when he came I had moved to Surrey but if you have the know how
    I am sure you will be able to read when it was ...Dagenham Essex was where I worked
    Green lane was the place the nursery was. All the other nurses were of that religion

wonderful folks ,but I was an atheist at the time.... they used to pray alot
    So wanted to get away from them They were the ones that taught me to force the carrots,
    & cabbage down the kids mouths,& hold the mouths shut. I thought that crulty so Left

Story of my life!!!! running from Cults! religions, mens teachings, what ever, !!! I will

stay with the One who seems to be helping me in the old bones area

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit