Brotherdan seems like he really DID leave

by sabastious 180 Replies latest jw friends

• Listener
    Listener

Sorry to hear that Ziddina, hopefully he has some good reason for his actions/lack of actions.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Sorry Ziddina, to hear that you were so trusting. It's easy to become emotionally attached to people on the internet (as this thread shows) but how much do we really know them?

BroDan is just one of thousands of exJWs out there who leave and have to find their own way.

I hope he finds peace of mind eventually.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    In short, his behavior was EXTREMELY un-Christian.... and so typically Christian.... All at once...

What odd behaviour!

Sounds like possibly our brodan isn't doing very well. He would have to be in serious crisis to act in such a way. I'm sorry for your los zid, that's no way to act.

-Sab

• shamus100
    shamus100

How do you know he isn't doing very well? How do you know he even went to bethel? How do you know he isn't actually a she?

Jesus, give your head a shake.

• tec
    tec

I'm not sorry that Zid was trusting. I'm only sorry that Dan might (we don't know what's happening with him) have taken advantage of that trust. But Zid acting out of kindness, sympathy and generosity is a good thing.

for Ziddina.

Thoughts and prayers also for Dan.

Tammy

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

There was a noticable change of attitude after he left briefly and came back, before he left permanently. I want to think that change is because of the family situation, but as Shamus and others have said, we just don't know for sure. But that's no excuse for taking advantage of somebody who was honestly trying to help him.

Zid, Happy New Year to you, you righteous neo-polytheist!

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

Maybe he left so he could start his own religion?

How would you like to be a brotherdanarian?

• shamus100
    shamus100

I heard Yizuman's still looking for money.... :D :D :D

• Scott77
    Scott77

Hi Zidina,

Sorry for the loss. That is very troubling to say the least. Br. Dan has an obligation to respond back. That is a horrible way to behave. Please, never trust anyone again on the internet. You might have had a copy of the same books just to be sure and safe.

Many love and encouragements.

Scott77

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

I got the feeling he wanted us to be his brothers ...........but he didn't want to be ours.

Like with his family ... he didn't just want them out of the bOrg, he wanted to recruit them to his new beliefs.

I wish him a better new year than the last.

Chris

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit