Do You Really Care About the People On Here?

by snowbird 158 Replies latest jw friends

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

I really do care about the people here. I have made friends with some through emails and phone calls, got to meet Shamus who has become very dear to me and enjoy the debates and the arguments, the fun and the support freely given. Sometimes I have to remind myself that those who are the hardest to love need it the most, but we all share a commonality that creates a truly heartwarming bond.

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Shit, you know I care 'bout ya Snowy and all the rest of da gang..

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

I definitely care about all you guys. I find it a little creepy...yet sort of comforting...that I dreamt about JWN so many times on my vacation when I had to access to JWN. I don't think I could've gotten through the tough times I've gone through without you guys. I'd probably have ended up as an angry, bitter, and spiteful guy by now without you guys showing me how to respect others and respect the diversity of belief. I think about alot of you guys throughout the day. Especially when going to meetings, I'd think things like, "I wonder how misery is doing with this meeting... Does he have a part on the service meeting? How would HE handle this one?" Or, "How does Yknot do it? She must be a very strong person."

You guys have made a HUGE impact on my life, and I love you all for it.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Hey, Poopsie!

Quirky!!!!

Syl

• Ding
    Ding

I care about people here or I wouldn't be active on the forum.

The WTS convinces JWs that there's nowhere to turn if you leave them.

I want to prove them wrong.

I also care about JWs who are still thorougly convinced the WTS is God's organization because there but for the grace of God go I.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Brother Dan!

Syl

• Satanus
    Satanus

Snowey noticed. Cool.

S

• snowbird
    snowbird

Ding!

Ping!