Do You Really Care About the People On Here?

by snowbird 158 Replies latest jw friends

• MMXIV
    MMXIV

I don't know most of you because I haven't gone back to read all your stories. Every now and then I do and I'm amazed at what you've been put through. I have no way of showing how I care other than thinking about what people write and sometimes adding a useful comment.

The only way I know if someone is having a tough time is if they write it down like with Lady Lee and her accident.

I care when people suffer or when they have a cigar moment. Don't stop sharing those things.

MMXIV

• snowbird
    snowbird

Now, now, JWoods.

Leave them "trolls" be.

I just love your mathematical posts.

DGP, what beautiful thoughts!

Syl

• watersprout
    watersprout

I even care about AGuest and her alter-ego, Watersprout.

Alter-ego??? You make me smile OTWO

Peace

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

I do think of many of you on here often . When I have had issues the care and helpful words from posters is what carried me through . I try to be supportive and I hope that comes through in my posts .

• wasblind
    wasblind

Yes,

Tammy made me feel very welcome when I first came on

Mrs Jones. I lost a sister who was the same age as you, I consider you my sis on the board

Syl, you are so sweet. And I love hearing about your baby girl's achievements

There are so many others I have grown a fondness for on this board, it surprises

me because I never thought it to be possible to connect like this without seeing a persons

face. It just goes to show words are a powerful thing.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Let me clarify a little, I don't mean caring when others go through rough patches or have victorious moments.

I mean caring at all times.

Do you think about the person behind the username?

Syl

• watersprout
    watersprout

Yes most definately!

I do wonder how the person behind the screen name is coping...None of us have had it easy being a dub.

Peace

• snowbird
    snowbird

TroubledMind and Cofty.

WasBlind, you make me laugh so much with your earthy remarks!

I still plan on calling you, just been caught between a rock and a hard place.

Syl

• Markfromcali
    Markfromcali

Speaking of stories though, I'd just add that it's not just our past. We are all writing a story together right now as we speak, even if it is just interacting online and there's caring in that, too - just by virtue of the fact that we're relating to each other.

• snowbird
    snowbird
    We are all writing a story together right now as we speak, even if it is just interacting online and there's caring in that, too - just by virtue of the fact that we're relating to each other.

Hear, hear!

Syl

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit