Do You Really Care About the People On Here?

by snowbird 158 Replies latest jw friends

• snowbird
    snowbird

How they're feeling, coping?

Well, do you?

Thanks to those who respond.

Syl

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

At this moment all I can do is care. I do sometimes wonder if I'm cared for on this board too. Times are tough and a little bit of caring can help.

• tec
    tec

I really care about the people on here. You are not all just names behind a screen to me. I don't always respond to the newbies on their first couple of posts, because there is rarely something I can say to relate or help. I never joined, and I know that most of the rest of you are better equipped to help and to care in those early posts.

Mrs. Jones - love and peace and strength to you. I do know about those tough times.

Tammy

• snowbird
    snowbird

I do sometimes wonder if I'm cared for on this board too.

You are. I know your hubby's and two of your kids' names.

I think about and pray for y'all often.

I also feel the same toward others.

I guess that comes from growing up in a big family.

Syl

• snowbird
    snowbird

Tammy, your caring comes through on each and every post.

On the newbies: I try to respond because I know how it felt when I first joined - SCARY!

Syl

• QuestioningEverything
    QuestioningEverything

Yes. I may not know them personally. Yet, I know from experience how they are feeling when they first post on here. It's a scary, confusing time for them.

And I know when I first posted, I appreciated more than words can say how wonderful everyone was. It really helped me see that I was going to be okay. I am so grateful to this day for this website and the people who post on it.

• thenoblelodge
    thenoblelodge

mrsjones - I care, I've read your posts when you've spoke of the problems you have had with your mom and it's made me sad. I hope and pray that one day your mom will be out and free of the WT. Maybe then she can appreciate you for who you are and not who she wants you to be.

I care about many on this forum, others not so much. Saying that I would never wish harm or ignore anyone who was in trouble even if they had been mean to me.

Ya just gotta love. peace to all.

edit to add: Snowbird, what a lovely thread.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Questioning.

Syl

• snowbird
    snowbird

TheNobleLodge.

Syl

• snowbird
    snowbird

I notice when some leave and when they come back.

Like Satanus and Ninja, for example.

Syl

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit