Do You Really Care About the People On Here?

by snowbird 158 Replies latest jw friends

• ninja
    ninja

sylv

in the UK there is a £113 million lottery win still to be claimed since last friday

I havent looked at my ticket I bought yet........don't ask why....I'm just weird

in the unlikely event it's me that won it.......your money worries would be over...coco and jonesys and freeminds too......

if I don't win....at least you know I would've been thinking of you had I won.......

• TD
    TD

Yes.

I've done lots of things to help a lot of people here.

..Once in awhile someone will say, "Thankyou."

• snowbird
    snowbird

LOL @ Ninja.

You and I think alike!

Thank you, TD.

Your precise and analytical mind has helpled me tremendously.

Syl

• watersprout
    watersprout

I love everybody!

Even the mean ones!

I worry about those that are hurting and in turmoil...I hope and pray for the ones on here.

I hope that if i ever need words of comfort there is someone on here who would do that for me.

Peace and light to all...

Lovely thread Sy

• snowbird
    snowbird

WaterSprout, BabySprout, and Carrot.

Syl

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I met several people from JWN and spoke with others on the phone. I do care about them. I also care about others that I have learned a great deal about from these pages. Despite what you read, I even care about AGuest and her alter-ego, Watersprout. If people on here have been beaten by their past similar to mine, I wish to help if I can when I can.

We have to be careful, this is the internet. Things aren't always what they seem, so don't be gullible.

• Markfromcali
    Markfromcali

Maybe it's a little hard for the personal, one on one caring to come through online sometimes but I think the evidence is clear that there's a lot of caring on here. I just came back on this forum after years of not being on and right away I found like 3 threads full of support for people, that says a lot. I don't want to just say I care because as they say talk is cheap, and I just don't know a lot of people, but I think how we care can be seen from the amount of attention put into the different posts. Why would you go through the trouble if you didn't care?

• james_woods
    james_woods

Speaking of caring for others, what has happened to all my favorite trolls while we were gone to the mountains?

• dgp
    dgp

We all come looking for help, and end up more willing to give than to receive.

I might have closed the door on you if you had come to my home a Saturday morning. Some people on the board would just have avoided me as a worldly. We haven't met, and very possibly we won't, yet we have overcome those stupid differences and we see each other as fellow humans.

That is our common victory.

• snowbird
    snowbird

OTWO and Mark.

Syl

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit