Do You Really Care About the People On Here?

by snowbird 158 Replies latest jw friends

• undercover
    undercover

Billy's avatar photo actually looks like a lot of dubs you'd see at a District Convention...

This particular fellow has just picked up his bean burrito and lemon-lime Shasta...

• snowbird
    snowbird

ROFL.

Thanks, Billy.

Syl

• snowbird
    snowbird

UnderCover!!!

You gotta get that out of you.

Syl

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I love Billy's avatar! Very Buddy Holly-ish. I smile everytime I see it.

• Violia
    Violia

Yes I care. There are real people behind those avatars. I know a few here and hope to get to know more. In years gone past people would debate whether these were real friendships. Of course they are or can be. We all know that now after being on the net a while.

• snowbird
    snowbird
    There are real people behind those avatars.

Violia.

Amen and amen, to time indefinite.

Syl

• flipper
    flipper

I care very much what happens to people on this board as we are all survivors of a mind control cult and we all were manipulated without knowing it at the time. We all share a common bond of being survivors. I love everybody here unconditionally - I just know some better than others. Life is hard enough so if we make each other feel welcome it lightens each of our daily burdens somewhat. Peace & love to everybody here and may you enjoy freedom of thinking in your pursuit of happiness. Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Markfromcali
    Markfromcali

As far a the person behind the name, if I'm addressing somebody directly or one on one I would try to keep that in mind in view of the things I've read from them and otherwise know about, but I also realize there's a limit to how much I can do there. I wasn't raised as a Witness and it's been long enough and I just don't know as much about the nuances of the personal situations, and although I would like to be helpful I'm just not really in a position to address those concerns when someone posts about them, but I do feel there are plenty of people who can, and it's nice to see.

• littlebird
    littlebird

Yes , I really do care, wish we could hang out. I often wonder how many people there are here that I knew in my former jw life. I even cared about madjw, but I must have scared him off. To all of you a big, wet , !

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Actually I think MadJW got the boot. Gotta say he deserved it with some of the stuff he was saying to Lady Lee about molestation.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit