Do You Really Care About the People On Here?

by snowbird 158 Replies latest jw friends

• snowbird
    snowbird
    SNOWBIRD---Thank you for posting that. You just made my day!

Now, you just made MY day.

It's the little things we say or do, right?

Syl

• cantleave
    cantleave

Grace you are inspirational to so many of us! We know you care, and I hope you know we care about you too.

• funnyface
    funnyface

Well Cantleave what a lovely thing to say... I got the Kleenex just in time

I do know that some on here DONT like me.But It is so encouraging to know some DO

Cantleave

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

I love everybody here!

This is why I keep dropping my two cents every so often, to see if anyone here recovers their good thinking and comes back into the fold!

In the meantime, keep checking www.watchtower.org for your own peace of mind and life guidance.

DY

• poopsiecakes
  • FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Wow, Doubtfully, I haven't seen you in many moons.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

This was my song for myself when I was 16. For this thread it's my song for all of yous.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0iOczI-yyg

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

Yes, I do. I feel we understand what we've been through. It's not something that people who haven't had a close encounter with the WT can understand or talk about. Even those I disagree with, I can understand why you say what you do. Here it's OK to disagree, and we're allowed to listen to and learn from those who don't think the same way we do.

Let's put it this way: I hope my kids will become good "apostates" like the honorable xJWs I found here.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

This past week I had proof positive that people here DO care.

• FuzzyPaul
    FuzzyPaul

Yes I do. I hope for and pray that all who come here can get good advice and information. I left, it was painful for a long time. I studied a lot and settled in a Baptist Church. I like it. Some ex-JWs go into the Orthodox churches, Assemblies of God, Methodist, Presyterian but horribly some become satanists because they think that Protestants and Catholics are under the control of Satan and rationalize joining straight up.

If you want to leave the WT but are afraid somehow, loss of friends, family breakup ( it was rough for a year but my wife, son, her three daughters, grand-daughter are Baptists with me) , the Judicial Committee thing and announcements and being labeled as an enfjumt,jgikrm,n tist don't sweat it. "It is forbidden to fear anything except God, You must fear God only." - a rabbi.

PM me. I will consider originating a JW study class to help JWs learn why WT doctrine is not very well supported or thought out. Why Church history can not support "Babylonish" slanders. Where good teaching can be found and heard and how cool Christian music is. Try Toby Mac.

I am in west central florida and might be able to get a place in dunnellon for a study.

Paul

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit