Do You Really Care About the People On Here?

by snowbird 158 Replies latest jw friends

• wasblind
    wasblind

" I still plan on calling you, just been caught between a rock and a hard place."

Girl, you ain't stuck there by yourself you got company

• wasblind
    wasblind

"Do you think about the person behind the username?"

Yep, and be the sinner I am, I include them in my prayers at night, no joke.

• bigmac
    bigmac

ive been fortunate to have met several UK members, having written to them previously through exjw-reunited.co.uk.

i certainly do care for them, and anyone else whose lives have been distorted by the religion.

what is amazing at meetups, is friendship is accelerated by the fact we know a bit about each other beforehand, & exchanging phone numbers, when asked for,

means a friend is there when a chat is needed.

• snowbird
    snowbird

WasBlind.

BigMac.

*trying hard not to think about McDonald's*

Syl

• free2beme
    free2beme

You looking for a hug?

• MMXIV
    MMXIV

I try and picture some of you. The good avatars really help as I'm a visual person although would find it way easier if I could meet you. Most of the names are truly memorable - although I don't think mine relates to me really.

Yes I care about people here even when I don't see them write anything for a while - I'm a very feeling person. I tend to hide it because I need to be very professional where business is concerned. I think about people on JWN - those who I have had interaction with maybe more so. That has depended on when people were logged on. I find everything tends to hot up at certain times and especially at the weekends. I'm rarely around then so interact a lot less with many of you.

MMXIV will now be mmxiv to show he cares

mmxiv

• snowbird
    snowbird

Not in need of a hug, FTBM.

Thanks, though.

mmxiv.

Syl

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Oh my gosh ya'll I just got a lump in my throat. Gotta hold it together cuz my daughter is still here and the oldest son is out of school today. I'm hoping we'll be able to stay put for the sake of the children but it's looking kinda shakey unless I can find some help.

The love and kind thoughts are really appreciated.

Thank you

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Do you think about the person behind the username?

Always, even the trolls and jw apologists.

• snowbird
    snowbird

(((((((Josie and family)))))))

Syl

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit