Do You Really Care About the People On Here?

by snowbird 158 Replies latest jw friends

• snowbird
    snowbird

Thanks for the additional comments.

DoubtfullyYours, I respectfully disagree with your pointer. It should be toward the One who said, "Come to me." Matthew 11:28.

I say this because I care about YOU.

Syl

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I can't believe Doubtfully fell for that garbage twice.

• funnyface
    funnyface

FuzzyPaul. Your post really made my day....

So good to hear that your family escaped from Bondage with you

some of mine are still being held captive by the Cult of Jehovahs Witness
    http://exjw.weebly.com/ Mouthy...

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Wow Yes ! I am even amazed at how much I care for people on here. This forum is a very special one ...the majority of us are the walking wounded after the WTBS experience and noone else in the world can quite understand us the way we can understand each other. I find myself worrying and thinking about ones in distress a lot of the time. People are people whether on the internet or in the flesh, and so many open their hearts here- its a privilege to be a part of it. I hope I manage to 'give back' some the of the abundance of kindness I've received that has touched me so much and so often.

Sometimes after I've posted distress, posters have come on the thread and said that my distress has been on their mind or they've been moved to tears for me. I cant imagine any support that could be better - you are truly wonderful crowd of people that I'm indeed grateful to 'know' (even the angry ones lol ).

Great thread Syl btw ...I've been away and it was lovely to come back and open up JWN to find this....

Big group hug for everyone here.

Loz x

• snowbird
    snowbird
    Great thread Syl btw ...I've been away and it was lovely to come back and open up JWN to find this....
    Big group hug for everyone here.
    Loz x

Big back at you, dearest Loz.

Syl

• no more kool aid
    no more kool aid

I honestly do! I know what I went through getting out of the Borg and I have so much respect and appreciation for those that have blazed the trail ahead of me and empathy for those to follow. I care the most for those who can't get out in a neat clean way, like if they have a spouse still in or children, my heart just breaks for them. Sometimes I think of someone that was so distraught and then we don't hear from them anymore and I worry what happened. NMKA

• oldlightnewshite
    oldlightnewshite

It's easy to walk away and think 'Thank god for that!!!' and never look back, like some do.

Everybody here's just giving a little back to the ones that are struggling to get out. I'm getting to know some of you by your comments, and you're all decent folk. Kind of people it would be nice to be stranded on a desert island with. I used to say that I liked about 10% of the JWs in any congregation. You all must be the 10% that got out.

• hotchocolate
    hotchocolate

There were times when I felt that I had nothing except this board.... it was truly my lifeline.

My recovery is much further along now, but I'll always be grateful for that.

• funnyface
    funnyface

happy to hear that Hotchocolate

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit