All the accusations- and no substance....how SHOCKING!

by theMadJW 334 Replies latest jw friends

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

What do YOU offer as far as "Truth" to anyone wanting to learn about God?

Here's one god doesn't own a publishing house.

Here's another if Jesus saw one of his disciplines selling his prophetic word,

he'd chastise that individual to the fullest, even if the writings were true to his own.

But don't be too disconcerning there are many religious charlatans out there selling the

end times apocalyptic mantra.

You just walked into one that came to your front door.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Publishing House? How EVIL! We actually publish Bibles and literature to help people see thru the Spell of CHURCHianity! How WICKED!

Well isn't this the pot calling the kettle black, I've come to help MADJW with his problematic religious corruption ( WATCHTOWERanity ) that

is so obvious to everyone and this is what I get in return. sheesh

• Mythbuster
    Mythbuster
    MB- what questions did I ignore?

I posted a question to you, you decided to swap insults with other posters. So, thanks for your time. I see your true intent here. As I said earlier, best of luck to you. I'm finished here.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

There many religious groups around the world claiming to be the F&DS, unfortunately telling people what they want to hear

in a form of a lie, then postulating that this is spiritual food from god is nothing but being disingenuous and disloyal to the original

divine word written in the bible. Its essentially corruption for commercial purposes.

But then again some people don't mind a bit of corruption in their beliefs.......no names mentioned .

Watch and listen how on this particular self described F&DS lies to an audience at a JW convention .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqGRgKSS64A&feature=related

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

thefalseone CERTYAINLY is annauthority on Clowns...

• wasblind
    wasblind

The TrueOne,

I think Night Owl is a troll, because the only time he chimed in is on page 9 right after you posted those picks about the WTS.

there were a lot of times when he could have chimed in, but what you posted really put him on edge. He's nothing but a troll

trying to tell us how to think and what to think, he thinks this is the Kingdom Hell.

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

MB- nice cop-out.

thefalseone- yes, but NONE of them promulgate the Truth.

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

MB- nice cop-out.

thefalseone- yes, but NONE of them promulgate the Truth.

• cantleave
    cantleave

This is another effing pointless thread from the Madjw

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Notice the no-answer thefalseone gave-

What do YOU offer as far as "Truth" to anyone wanting to learn about God?

Here's one god doesn't own a publishing house.

Here's another if Jesus saw one of his disciplines selling his prophetic word,

he'd chastise that individual to the fullest, even if the writings were true to his own.

But don't be too disconcerning there are many religious charlatans out there selling the

end times apocalyptic mantra.

You just walked into one that came to your front door.

See any truth about God there? that would sure help ME if I wanted to learn about God! So, phony, ASSuming those negative condemnations were true- what Church, group, or Book should people TURN to to learn about God? Or should they be turning to- bwahahahahahahahahahaha- YOU?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit