All the accusations- and no substance....how SHOCKING!

by theMadJW 334 Replies latest jw friends

• ex-witness
    ex-witness

You're absolutely right MadJW. But your organization FOCUSES ON MEN. "The Faithful and Discreet Slave" "The Governing Body" ... where is your god in all of this? Perhaps he is in the lavatory... (Yeah.. I totally Baal'ed your god. )

• Mythbuster
    Mythbuster
    Notice, how when a conversation becomes Rational, it kills the topic, at this site?

You killed the rational conversation by choosing to lower yourself to the taunts and ignore my questions.

• agonus
    agonus

Mad,

Christ came to do away with "organizations". Christ was not an organization, nor were the apostles, nor, really, were the early church.

The validity of "Jehovah's Organization" goes hand-in-hand with the claims of "the faithful and discreet slave". If the F&DS' claims are bogus, the organization has no real intrinsic worth. The people do, but the entity that comprises them does not. Plus, in the eyes of the GB/F&DS, they AND the Organization are essentially equal to Jehovah himself, and Christ is subordinate.

This is antichrist theology, pure and simple.

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Beware what you wish for, IsBlind- on my way!

• wasblind
    wasblind

EYES WIDE OPEN!!!!!!!

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Ex-Witness was part correct when he said " your organization FOCUSES ON MEN. "The Faithful and Discreet Slave" "The Governing Body" ... where is your god in all of this? Perhaps he is in the lavatory... (Yeah.. I totally Baal'ed your god. ) "

That is very tough for me to see- it's like I'm living in ancient Israel seeing the attitude of the King change! HOWEVER, the main focus is STILL on the Only true God....

So, you love Eljiah's sarcasm as much as I? He was fabulous!

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

MB- what questions did I ignore?

I'm self-employed helping many friends and family- so I do not LIVE here, as many of you appear to!

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Agonus, I am as sickened as you about them proclaiming themselves the FDS- when jesus was NOT referring to a small group of men in freaking 1919!!!!

Fact is, it bothersa me MORE, since I LOVE the Truth- AND my Brotherhood!

Yet you made NO sense when you said " Christ was not an organization, nor were the apostles, nor, really, were the early church."- for the first thing Christ DID was to ORGANISE followers to teach and toi preach! And the Congregations were ORGANIZATIONS of brothers and sisters, that were ORGANIZEDCto work together!

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Time keeps on slippin, slippin,slippin into the fuuuuutuuuure....

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

The WTS. has always been a setup commercial fraud in the religious realm, propagated by religious charlatans.

Although they're worse as warned of clearly in the bible, in the sense they are commercialized false prophets. $$$

Here's your substance MADJW

Here's some more substance

And even some more

Luke 21:8 (New International Version)

8 He replied: "Watch out that you are not deceived. For many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am he,' and, 'The time is near.' Do not follow them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit