All the accusations- and no substance....how SHOCKING!

by theMadJW 334 Replies latest jw friends

• Ding
    Ding

Does the MadJW really believe that the Watchtower Society is just as fallible as all other religious organizations in the world???

Get up and announce THAT at the next Watchtower study and see how it's received?

At your judicial committee hearing, tell the elders you posted that on this website and see what happens.

• Mary
  • agonus
    agonus

Good points, Mad.

Now if only the WT would ever actually learn to APOLOGIZE for their mistakes... like the rest of us do...

• ex-witness
    ex-witness

Hmmm.. a little ego goes a long way. A lot creates a religion.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Put THAT in your pipe and smoke it!

• peacedog
    peacedog

You missed a couple:

Does your organization print bald-faced lies in their literature to deceive their readers?

Yes.

Does your organization make God out to be a liar by claiming HE was the source of admittedly FALSE DOCTRINE ("old light")?

Yes.

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Agnonus stated: " Now if only the WT would ever actually learn to APOLOGIZE for their mistakes... like the rest of us do..."

I AGREE! They, as we ALL will, will have to answer for themselves; I do not follow THEM, nor believe their self-proclamtion of being the FDS.

I find it hard to imagine how the faithful in Israel endured FAR worse mistakes- and even EVIL- of some of their kings...but they DID; we can do no LESS; for to wait for an 'Organization' without flaw, is to await a Fantasy!

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

You know MadJW, your quote from Satan about him telling Eve that she would never die if she ate the fruit, reminded me of another similar scripture.

It's the one from the last supper where Jesus told his followers that whomever ate of his flesh and drank of his blood, would never die. (or words to that affect) Funny, the WatchTower society forbids it's followers from symbollicaly doing just this - a rejection of Christ Jesus himself!!!

They (F&DS) instead insert themselves upon the throne of Jesus Himself as the Great Crowd's mediator between God, Jesus, and mankind (a position Jesus stated was his and his alone) and have taken it upon themselves to state that Jesus has already come (invisibly in 1914) and they keep the Kingdom of God from mankind.

Does any of the above mentioned ring a bell for you?? Hmmmm? Doesn't that fit the description of a false prophet and wolves in sheep's clothing that Jesus talked about to a "T"????? Sure sounds like it to me.

- Wing Commander

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Your attitude is exactly the sort of attitude that turns everyone off. You are doing what the WT does. You admit the mistake and then justify by saying "Like YOU do?!?"

You are living in a fantasy world MadJW. No one expects a man made organization to be perfect. And when you say that you don't follow them because they claim to be the FADS or SADS (Sick and disgusting slave, as I like to call them), is an outright lie. They tell us that when we follow them, we are in effect following Jesus. How blasphemous is that?

You are in a cult, MadJW. A cult of the worst sort. Some of the other well known cults (branch dividians, jim jones, heavens gate,etc...) ended quickly with the death of some members. This cult has been responsible for the deaths of THOUSANDS upon THOUSANDS.

Trying to compare this organization to the Israellites does not work. They were directly led by God. These guys in Brooklyn...well I hate to tell you this...but they are directly led by Satan.

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee
    Do we get involved in politics, support what God defines as immorality, have a paid clergy in each congregation, teach God a trio of Sadists ('Hellfire'), that Satan told Eve the TRUTH- that we never really die ('immortal' soul), etc?

Typical logic...compare your religion to the worst examples out there, in order to prove to yourself that you have the absolute truth and are God's chosen people.

That's sort of like a drunk driver, with current auto insurance, feeling superior to the drunk driver who has no insurance at all. "Yes officer I'm drunk...but at least I have insurance" In reality, both of these drivers are a menace on the road.

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

exwhyzee: PERFECT illustration!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit