All the accusations- and no substance....how SHOCKING!

by theMadJW 334 Replies latest jw friends

• bez
    bez

sorry, i got bored of reading the lengthy pages, but surely the very fact you are here mocking every un-beliver of the org shows you have some kind of loyalties too them, otherwise you could just be like most of us on here, have your own belief purely in God and not feel the need to follow 'men' just so that you can recieve some of their publications and go out and preach (you CAN do this without them you know)!

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

MadJW: Bez- can'tcha read: I have little faith in the Org!

My question: Yet they are your brothers?? Yes, indeedee: you already see some of MY faults- and I yours; they have some TOO, heh!

I direct people to Christ and his Father; they come to the Kinhgdom Hall if they WISH to; I never PUSH it. And when they DO- I encourage them NOT to put faith in ANY of the brothers and sisters- but to stay focused on the things above.

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Bez:"surely the very fact you are here mocking every un-beliver of the org shows you have some kind of loyalties too them, otherwise you could just be like most of us on here, have your own belief purely in God and not feel the need to follow 'men' just so that you can recieve some of their publications and go out and preach (you CAN do this without them you know)!"

As I have explained, Bez- just as ALL of us have MANY faults- can an ORGANIZATION have any less; especially when those in charge are getting senile? They/ We ALL love Jesus and his God and Father- and are just doing the best we can to OBEY them.

Do YOU preacyh the Good News of the Kingdom...by coming to THIS site?

• bez
    bez

Do YOU preacyh the Good News of the Kingdom...by coming to THIS site?

Nope, i come to this site purely to find relief from the unchristlike 'brothers' of the org.

Coming here, makes me realise that there are many i can draw comfort from who are also treated in an 'unchristlike' manner, and makes me realise for a certainty that i have made the right decision in leaving a man made organization that are clearly NOT directed by God, and could even be called bloodguilty in many ways.

Coming here, makes me determined to be a better person, and helps me to find an unconditional 'people' who are also trying to do there best in their relationship with God and Christ.

Coming here and reading posts like yours , and others on your wavelength confirms i made the right decison in my life... so i have you to thank too MadJW!

I choose to demonstrate my love for God and Christ in my actions, and by my 'works' people will know i am a good person striving to be a good christian....

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

VERY NICELY SAID, BEZ!

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Nicely? If you say so; that implies that most of your former brothers & sisters- if not ALL- were phonies. Is that the case? I was once in a congregation where the elders were Liars- but the congregation was sincere, and did their best! (I left, bailed out- MOVED to get outta there!)

By belittling others that try, does that boost your holiness, make you better? BD LIED about me- so I insulted HIM- but I usually insult the DECEPTIONS. For who of us really know each other?

Have you thrown the Truth out the window, as well as the Brotherhood?

• bez
    bez

You said it all up ther MadJW.... now i am confused! And as i am struggling to understand you now, i think i am gonna leave you too your rant!

Simple point... you wanna be a "madjw"... be one, dont try convincing folk on here tho that you have the answers about the 'truth'... its pretty pointless, use your energy on folk that will listen!

All the best bud!

• Night Owl
    Night Owl
    Night Owl- HOW do I put a REALM avatar in here???

Go to gravatar. com and just follow the directions.

Night Owl

• Night Owl
    Night Owl

wasblind,

Just a word of advice.

Be careful with that anger, or you might have a heart attack, stroke, or worse.

Night Owl

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Thanks Night Owl!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit