All the accusations- and no substance....how SHOCKING!

by theMadJW 334 Replies latest jw friends

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Is that churchese for Invisible Messasge?

• bez
    bez

u really are a 'madjw' arent you!!!! exactly the reason i stay away, but thanks for confirming what i thought, its full of fruitcakes!

One question tho, were you brought up in the 'truth'? are u studying? are you a newbie to it? just curious, cus despite everything you said, i still cant understand why your here, and if i was to 'report' you to your body of elders, i think they would highly dissapprove...what would you do then??? hmmm

• chrisjoel
    chrisjoel

In Inidia Hindus worship cows and elevate them to deity status.

I therefore find no fault with this man.

You , yes you there, give me some water...I hereby wash my hands of this man. He is innocent and free to move about the country.......

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

No- I studied with them to prove them Wrong! heh

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

I did a better job than all of YOU- and still ended up seeing the truth!

• chrisjoel
    chrisjoel

LMAO! Give me a break. I think im starting to admire your , your , your, damn wats the word? YOur cunning! ....so be wise as serpents and innocent as doves!

You remind me of a certain bethelite that used to come down for breakfast along with the rest of the bethel family...but while everyone else was talking it up , this guy would silently cross his legs, put his head down in wait of the start of the announcements staring at nothing, like a rock, while he was waiting. He tried to set a good example but he was being rigid horses ass....lol...GIVE ME A BREAK!

I wish you were right Mad Jw. I really do because then i wouldnt have to worry about anything. I could just go to the Khall and just wait everything out. But its not that simple buddy.This IS THE REAL WORLD.

I think you have seen your share of crap in the world. So have my parents. I would NEVER shock them into believing otherwise because they just coudlnt handle it. Im putting you in the same boat cuz I love you too buddy.

The truth that you speak of, that is the truth about Jeh and jesus, APART from the Wsociety, doesnt mean much to me. Read in Search of Christian Freedom by Ray Franz and then we ll talk....

• bez
    bez

OK well done you!

Keep up your good work, one day you may learn something from this site!

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Notice, how when a conversation becomes Rational, it kills the topic, at this site?

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Bez- I could give you endless examples of stupidity from both the WTBS, and elders in various congregations I've been in (including one I'm in NOW)-but why? To whine? EVERY account in the Bible shows there were people in God's organizations (Israel, the Apostles, the early congregations) that DID such.

If your focus is on MEN, you will NEVER have REAL Faith, and will ALWAYS be disappointed!

• wasblind
    wasblind

Well Mad ,why don't you come over to this post and show us how you rationalize on this scripture

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/beliefs/198430/1/1-scripture-that-Jehovah-Witnesses-avoid-when-denying-they-are-false-prophets

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit