All the accusations- and no substance....how SHOCKING!

by theMadJW 334 Replies latest jw friends

• chrisjoel
    chrisjoel

Atheism Appears throughout history (including ancient Greek philosophy), but especially after the Enlightenment (19th cent).

Baha'i Faith Founded by Bahá'u'lláh, 1863, Tehran, Iran.

Buddhism Founded by Siddharta Gautama (the Buddha) in c. 520 BC, NE India.

Christian science- Founded by Mary Baker Eddy in 1879, Massachusetts

Confucianism

Founded by Confucius (551–479 BC)

Epicureanism

Epicurus in c.300 BC, Athens.

Gnosticism Various teachers including Valentinus, 1st-2nd cents. AD

Hinduism

Indigenous religion of India as developed to present day.

Jainism

Mahavira, c. 550 BC, eastern India

Mormonism (Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints)

Joseph Smith, 1830, New York, USA

Seventh-day Adventists

Rooted in Millerite movement; founded 1863 in New England; early leaders: Ellen White, Hiram Edson and Joseph Bates

Shinto

Indigenous religion of Japan.

Zoroastrianism

Zoroaster in c.6th cent. BC, Persia. Official religion of ancient Persia. May have influenced Judaism and Vedic religion.

Taoism

Lao-Tzu, c. 550 BC, China.

Spiritualism, a.k.a. Spiritism Modern movement: c.1850, USA, UK, France

Jehovah's Witnesses

Charles Taze Russell, 1879, Pittsburg

Please drink responsibly, Errr, i mean please believe responsibly.

• chrisjoel
    chrisjoel

http://www.religionfacts.com/big_religion_chart.htm

THE BIG RELIGION CHART.

Pick a religion ..pick a card any card....

• chrisjoel
    chrisjoel

If the watchtower society said the moon was made of blue cheese, and put it in print, and IF i was a JW , and IF

MAD JW was in my congregation and he said privately to me that he DIDNT believe the moon was made of blue cheese I would report him to the elders immediately NOT because he is right or wrong

BUT

because i didnt think he loved Jehovah any more due to his disobedience to the SLAVE..... and needed help !

YOU CANNOT SEPARATE THE SLAVE/ORG/WTS FROM JEHOVAH MADJW. Jehovah=Watchtower Bible and Tract Society.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

See any truth about God there?

No not at all thats why I left some 20 years ago !

The spiritual food ( coercive and exploitive lies ) given out at the Kingdom hall

made me run out on to the street and throw up.

I'll give you all about the truths about the gods ever imagined in human history, its right here _______ !

Be honest now MADJW, isn't all the tell tale dishonesty all over the inter-net by your chosen religion

got your knickers all twisted up. This information removes that white sheet of self purposed righteousness that

loyal JWS carry over themselves such as yourself, destroying this godly and wholesome image and the attaching arrogance along with it.

Isn't this the real reason your so MAD and disgruntled .......MADJW ?

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

thefalseone- yes, but NONE of them promulgate the Truth.

Exactly, including the very dishonest and disingenuous Watchtower Society/ Publishing Corporation.

Now throw out ever piece of WTS. literature in your position, thats if you really want to keep yourself in good standing

with the one and true god.

Throw down the disgusting thing MADJW for your sanctification of the true spirit !

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

I'm IMPRESSED! It looks like many of you are trying VERY hard to think!

Don't give up- one day you just may succeed!

Jehovah/ Yahweh is the ONLY God to prove his existance; however proof is ALWAYS ignored by those who don't WANT it.

The WTBS didn't invent Jehovah, neither did the Jews.

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

(thefalseone has a problem with publishing; he likely is illiterate..)

Maybe they become a Pottery Company- and paint Bible verses on pottery...

Hmmmm! Since he looks down on corporations, I wonder if HE'S delighted to pay so much in Taxes?

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

The Jews created Yahweh out of their own ignorance of the world they lived in, just as the other ancient civilizations of that era.

Human ignorance created all of the gods, unless of course you do not accept this known archaeological and historical fact.

Sorry MADJW, I've got to tell the truth, my name is thetrueone.

I'm IMPRESSED! It looks like you are trying VERY hard to think!

I'm sorry your not allowed to think for yourself, since the WTS. owns and controls your brain as their property.

I know you'll get in trouble from your master for thinking with a open mind.

Indoctrinated mental slavery can be a bitch, I was a slave to this master once myself.

I eventually freed myself though and I'm very happy I did.

Somehow I think you too want to be free

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

(thefalseone has a problem with publishing; he likely is illiterate..)

If your spelling is indicative to your own personal illiteracy, I'd suggest returning to school to re-learn how to spell.

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

You show your COMPLETE ignorance by such conclusions falseone.

You owe to YOURSELF to do MUCH deeper research. One example is the Exodus from Egypt; many scholars don't think it fabricated, for MANY reasons- even tho some take YOUR stance, for reasons of their own.

Are YOU capable of thought?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit