All the accusations- and no substance....how SHOCKING!

by theMadJW 334 Replies latest jw friends

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

It seems the def. here is anyone who disagrees with the Majority is troll.

that's why I put it in Italics.

Let's not go down that road hahaha

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Wow. You sure showed us. Don't bother refute accusations, don't bother present or back up your own arguments - Just spontaneously "decide" that the opposition is 'unintelligent' and declare yourself the victor.

Smells like BANE, don't it? They must compare notes.

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

I could have a heated discussion with you about anything you want. I won't take your views personal....

unless you bring up Personal things about me....

which since we never met won't happen.

I don't think you are a Troll, You are a Jw with doubts about certain things, but if your story you told is true it saved you from certain Destruction.

I believe in Loyalty and sounds like you do too. It was not easy for me to decide to Leave what I considered BS, realizing my family and children would disown me, because of things I felt I owed them.

The JW's seemed like the only reasonable explanation of the scriptures I could believe.

I won't put words in your mouth....... for me it was the only religion that made sence.

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

That's why you are a good guy, Darth.

Respect!

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Thanks for explaining, DP- so, according to THAT definition, I AM a troll- the Mad Troll! heh

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Thanks for explaining, DP- so, according to THAT definition, I AM a troll- the Mad Troll! heh

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

As I said eariler your MadJW scriptures.....(again Wish I thought Of that) proves ..... you can't be a troll.

In fact....... you'll burn in Hell with me. LOL

At least we'll have stuff to talk about.

Darth you were right ....... there is a Hell.

Ya I'm so glad I was RIGHT! OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Knowing that MadJW would be in Hell with me would be enough to save me from Hell!

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

At least it's a Dry HEAT

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

How do you know that? What if it was Carribean heat...that smelled of tuna vag...and MadJW's armpits?

For eternity?!?!?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit