All the accusations- and no substance....how SHOCKING!

by theMadJW 334 Replies latest jw friends

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

You show your COMPLETE ignorance by such conclusions falseone.

for MANY reasons- even tho some take YOUR stance, for reasons of their own.

Really where did I state that I disregard the position that the ancient Israelites left Egypt

to find land of their own.

Are you trying to circumvent some lies about me. BAD MADJW

Remember your a devote Christian, Christ hates liars

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

(And, since he obviously doesn't believe the Bible, he haunts here to ridicule and show his superior intellect....yawn)

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

" Really where did I state that I disregard the position that the ancient Israelites left Egypt"

" The Jews created Yahweh out of their own ignorance of the world they lived in, just as the other ancient civilizations of that era."

Does he have A.D.D.?

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

I certainly believe in the bible for what it is.

For someone who believes in the bible, you don't take it seriously where it states to watch out for false prophets,

particularly book selling $$$ false prophets.

Where is your personal integrity did you throw that away with your intellect ?

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Maybe he has a Split-Personality...

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Just because men wanted their own select god where they could develop their own god by design.

There are hundreds of embellished stories in the bible where men wanted to step into that divine power.

Essayed correctly in the bible itself. ( many false prophets )

The creation of the WTS. was a modern effort by men to do exactly the very same thing.

To step into the divine power is glorious is it not, well take a look around at all the Churches that are existing today

for an answer to that question.

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

PFFFFFT! PFFFFTTTTT!

There goes yet ANOTHER Hot Air Baloon floating gracefully by...well not exactly graceful....

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

The problem with you is that like most JWS they aren't educated enough to understand social behavior psychology.

There was a SBP to be observed in ancient biblical times just as there is today in are era.

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

"Just because men wanted their own select god where they could develop their own god by design."

Mad: That is an assumption disproven by the facts revealed in history and the accounts themselves; they actually loved the fabricated gods of the nations around them- and kept TRYING to promote them; those adhering to Jehovah were usually the minority.

"There are hundreds of embellished stories in the bible where men wanted to step into that divine power."

Mad: Another assumption- many of them didn't WANT it; Moses didn't, some of the prophets didn't- and the ones that DID shunned "Power", leaving that to God....

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Yeah- psychology sure has worked! Look at society....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit