My Family

by alice.in.wonderland 209 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Twitch
    Twitch
    The complete and utter lack of one speaks volumes for the sincerity of this thread.

Agreed

• ruruj
    ruruj

"... So far, I haven't blamed anyone except myself or my dad."

- Being fair to your Dad, I don't think he is the chief instigator of your problems, is he?

These scenarios are too common for JW families to ignore.

The family issues are common these days, but uniquely intense to JW families at the brink.

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

I'm not sure what I'm apologizing for. Like it hasn't escaped my notice that people here try and directly relate Jehovah's Witnesses and abuse like there's an inherit connection? Based on what? Something the Bible says? If you try and pass this generalization off to any one Jehovah's Witnesses that wouldn't do this sort of thing they will never accept it. Limiting this generalization to my family, how could I blame everyone in my family that's a witness as being abusers or callous to abuse when they have demonstrated otherwise?

What's particularly bothersome here, is it's OK for St Anne to be an active Catholic and defend Pope Ratzinger and at the same time condemn JWs. Nobody seems to notice, much less care. That's bull. If you want to be taken seriously start with some consistency.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

*settles into the big chair for the long haul *

Loz x

• Twitch
    Twitch

*sigh*

Where's that popcorn at anywho?

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

Here Loz...let's share

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

oooh and Twitch, come on over

• cantleave
    cantleave

Alice,

Jaracz is probably waiting to roger Ratzinger in hell. They are / were as bad as each other, both scumbags.

There you go some consistency on the board.

CL

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

If a Hall Or Catholic Church knows and does nothing about abuse???? Who's to Blame??

The Sole Individual??? Or the CONGREGATION??? OR BOTH????????/

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I feel as much sympathy and belief for you as you have for others here.

Ditto

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit