My Family

by alice.in.wonderland 209 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• palmtree67
    palmtree67
    •Lies to get sympathy, to look better, to save their butt, etc.

This one is interesting in view of the fact that Alice started this thread almost immediately after being caught int he lie about the suicide picture she posted.

I really think this was only posted to get sympathy after she was caught red-handed.

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

"This statement actually explains alot. You were taught at a very young age to ignore the obvious, lie about it and say 'it never happened.' A theme which you have obviously carried over into adulthood and have demonstrated on this very board. You have been shown plenty of evidence that child abuse has and does go on in the Organization. You've heard first hand accounts of it from people like St. Ann, Lady Lee and Avashai. Yet because your JW father taught to you lie and ignore the obvious (even when it's staring you straight in the face), you're simply carrying on a very bad habit and are trying to foister your lies onto others by either ignoring their posts, or insinuating that they must not be telling the whole story and that the Organization really hasn't covered anything up.

In other words, dear old dad turned you into a pathological liar. How many of the following best describes Alice:

•Lies when it is very easy to tell the truth.
    •Lies to get sympathy, to look better, to save their butt, etc.
    •Fools people at first but once they get to know him, no one believes anything they ever say.
    •May have a personality disorder.
    •Extremely manipulative.
    •Has been caught in lies repeatedly.
    •Never fesses up to the lies.
    •Is a legend in their own mind

Perhaps you should spend less time on here Alice, and spend a bit more time seeking professional help with your problems."

So you acknowledge that I told the truth about something in my family, but at the same time I lie. Your accusation(s) are utterly false and to top off you pathologically lie without any underlying reason so there's evidently something much worse involved. You say I'm “extremely manipulative” while at the same time using something personal I shared as a tool for manipulation. You dishonor your brother in law's death by claiming it was “cult related.” That being case, I don't expect any less from you. If you really believed I was in a cult, you wouldn't include the hate speech anymore than if I was a Scientologist or a Mormon. I think you know your closed mind and hateful attitude towards Jehovah's Witnesses is completely uncalled for so there's no professional or anyone else that can help those that reject God’s Kingdom and revile Jehovah’s name. Your diseased, ulcerous condition is laid bare.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

this thread is bookmark worthy

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

The thread should be renamed: If you want to know how crazy and non-sensical Alice (or Rachel or whatever she goes by nowadays) then read!

• bohm
    bohm

Alice - I think you should go back and read what StAnn has written on the first pages. She is either extremely good at manipulating, or you have wronged her very badly. At any rate, reflect about how you accepted her story, and how your story is now being accepted.

Is it quite possible you did her wrong, and she speak truth?

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

"The thread should be renamed: If you want to know how crazy and non-sensical Alice (or Rachel or whatever she goes by nowadays) then read!"

brotherdan, (you who claim to be a Bible based Christian) if someone matches the below description, like anything they say really means anything;

As for you, beloved ones, call to mind the sayings that have been previously spoken by the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ, how they used to say to you: “In the last time there will be ridiculers, proceeding according to their own desires for ungodly things.” These are the ones that make separations, animalistic [men], not having spirituality. But you, beloved ones, by building up yourselves on your most holy faith, and praying with holy spirit, keep yourselves in God’s love, while you are waiting for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ with everlasting life in view. Also, continue showing mercy to some that have doubts; save [them] by snatching [them] out of the fire. But continue showing mercy to others, doing so with fear, while you hate even the inner garment that has been stained by the flesh. Jude 17-23

But now really put them all away from you, wrath, anger, badness, abusive speech, and obscene talk out of your mouth. Do not be lying to one another. Strip off the old personality with its practices, and clothe yourselves with the new [personality], which through accurate knowledge is being made new according to the image of the One who created it. Colossians 3:5-10

I knew someone would come along and drop a bunch of garbage on this thread. If you condone the hate-speech, the "cult" rhetoric that you try and push off on others is nothing but ridicule. The Bible speaks on numerous occasions of the utter rejection of Jehovah and examples of those that have made irreversible decisions towards this end. If someone fits this description, it's not crazy to take that into consideration. The problem is with them, not Jehovah's Witnesses.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep
    So you acknowledge that I told the truth about something in my family, but at the same time I lie

All good liars include some truth. Without it, nobody would ever believe anything they said. Your masters at Brooklyn have taught you well.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep
    But now really put them all away from you, wrath, anger, badness, abusive speech, and obscene talk out of your mouth.

You have got no moral high ground to look down on us from. You gave that away when you suggested Shamus should top himself.

I saw the post and pic too.

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

Yeah sweetpea. That thread was so vile and hateful it had to be deleted. You have to accept at least some responsibility for that...

• palmtree67

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit