My Family

by alice.in.wonderland 209 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

I'll look for the comments. You can take the story for what it is worth considering the circumstances (anonymity in cyberspace). There's real people that can back much of what I said, but in my immediate social environment, anything condemnatory is confined to me and my Dad.

• StAnn
    StAnn

You can take the story for what it is worth considering the circumstances (anonymity in cyberspace).

Well, there you go. Showing your true colors.

• tec
    tec

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/beliefs/193986/7/Christendom-vs-Jehovahs-Organization

For the comments on disbelieving the child abuse and StAnn personally. Starts around page five - thirteen. I didn't read any farther than that. Just to refresh your memory on why some people would be upset with you and unwilling to give you a pass.

Tammy

• Twitch
    Twitch

I'll look for the comments = I ignore the repercussions of my words to those I've wronged, am still not sorry for it and hope to earn the very sympathy and understanding that I deny to others

• Twitch
    Twitch

You can take the story for what it is worth considering the circumstances (anonymity in cyberspace) = my story is true and reserve the right to question yours

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/beliefs/193986/7/Christendom-vs-Jehovahs-Organization

"Many other cases of sexual abuse that I know of personally happened in bedrooms and bathrooms after the "book study", which used to be held in private homes.

StAnn"

I do remember this comment. It brought back memories of the book study at our house. Save the other stuff; the book study conductor did not, nor did anyone allow the extra curricular bedroom activities. Ok StAnn, statement has been entered into the database for processing. I'm shocked it was the friendly Catholic StAnn that said this. I had deja vu of some kid hung over from last night's party making such a statement.

• Twitch
    Twitch

There's real people that can back much of what I said = I'm a real person with real feelings and have people in my life that believe and care about me but none exist online

• Twitch
    Twitch

but in my immediate social environment, anything condemnatory is confined to me and my Dad = I deny the WTBTS policies or social conditioning had any impact on the decisions made regarding the coverup of said alleged abuse

• StAnn
    StAnn

I grew up in a rural area. After the book study, the adults would go outside and sit in lawn chairs and visit with each other while we kids ran around. Some of the boys would ride dirt bikes through the corn fields, sometimes we'd go upstairs to the boys' bedroom to play board games. Sometimes we'd play out in the barn. When it was really hot, we'd go swimming in their pond.

No one watched us closely, except for the pedophile. The book study conductor was the pedophile's father-in-law and never suspected that the man was having incest with his own daughter. None of us did.

We called the book study conductor "grandpa" even though he wasn't flesh and blood family. We felt safe. That's what made us such perfect victims.

• StAnn
    StAnn

BTW, there are real people who can back up what I say, too, but I don't want to "out" them here. They've been through so much. The daughter in particular, who was so badly abused by her father for so many years, has never really recovered psychologically. I doubt she'll ever be able to live on her own.

Eventually this man's wife found out what he was doing and divorced him immediately. Due to the two witness rule, he got off Scot free and married another sister in the KH. They had a daughter, whom he also molested. That wife didn't bother going to the elders. She called the police and he was sent to prison. If the WTS had done it's job, he would not have been able to continue to ruin lives.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit