My Family

by alice.in.wonderland 209 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• MMXIV
    MMXIV

Rachel, you wrote that your father beat up your mother and then later your sister. Amongst all the emotions that must have be going on I'm making the assumption that you would have felt threatened that this could/would happen to you also. Did he threaten to beat you up or was it implied? Can you recall if there was something that your sister did that provoked him so he beat her up and not you or on that one night was she in the wrong place at the wrong time? Did you do something that meant you didn't get beaten up - avoid confrontation, stay out of his way etc.

How did you realise you had been manipulated and that physical abuse is physical? Had you always had a lingering doubt about it and did you still keep in contact with your sister or ever discuss it afterwards?

Please don't answer any of these questions unless you want to.

MMXIV

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Alice; as traumatic the events you spoke about you still offer no apology to the victims here who you so cold heartedly dismissed as even lying and completely denying ever happening, apologise please.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Alice, my suggestion to you would be to apologize to the victims on here you discounted...and going forward talk in a civil way to others.

• looloo
    looloo

please apologise alice , my poor daughter was almost destroyed by doubters ! they just added insult to injury and are very cruel ! so many children keep quiet about abuse because of people voicing such opinions , imagine your child was raped and people doubted her instead of showing christian compassion . i dont suppose you want to imagine such a thing do you ? but i have to live with it !

• looloo
    looloo

please apologise alice , my poor daughter was almost destroyed by doubters ! they just added insult to injury and are very cruel ! so many children keep quiet about abuse because of people voicing such opinions , imagine your child was raped and people doubted her instead of showing christian compassion . i dont suppose you want to imagine such a thing do you ? but i have to live with it !

• looloo
    looloo

• looloo
    looloo

• looloo
    looloo

woops , my computer is so slow i got impatient !

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Alice if you are for REAL..... that sux

but as you would say.....

that waS SO LONG ago why aren't you over it yet???

feel free to Copy &Paste Here_____________________

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

I accused someone on the internet of lying one time. ( And it turned out he was). He was running a scam on the whole website.The majority believed him.

In the following years I have learned to give all posters the benefit of the doubt. The reason is exactly as LooLoo stated. What if they are real? I wouldn't want that on my conscience would you? How important is being afraid of being duped? Is it worth possibly ruining someones life? Nah..I would rather take them for their word and give support. Or say nothing.

Empathetic Snoozy..who was accused of lying (on another board) when my hubby was diagnosed with and dying from cancer.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit