My Family

by alice.in.wonderland 209 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

One thing I know for sure, St.Ann :

Alice, like most JW's, has absolutely no interest in "Truth".

• avengers
    avengers

Lets rename this thread to: "Malice in Wonderland".

lol

Andy

• ziddina
    ziddina

(M)alice said, "In other words, I was taught to lie. ..."

Oooo - Kayyy, that explains a lot...

By the way, (M)alice, liars start out by lying to themselves... and frequently cannot see the REAL truth - reality - after becoming entrenched in their own lies... Your father must have been very comfortable with telling lies, since he thought little of teaching you to do so, also.

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

"(M)alice said, "In other words, I was taught to lie. ..."

Oooo - Kayyy, that explains a lot...

By the way, (M)alice, liars start out by lying to themselves... and frequently cannot see the REAL truth - reality - after becoming entrenched in their own lies... Your father must have been very comfortable with telling lies, since he thought little of teaching you to do so, also."

I did say this, "Upon becoming older, I understood I was manipulated into lying so I confronted my Dad. He refused to meet with the elders, so I have had nothing to do with him ever since."

I never omit the obvious just because it isn't consistent with my outlook on matters. If you do this when the crystal clear facts are a just a click away, you obviously have to manipulate information to make your agenda work. You can play these internet games from now until doomsday as Jehovah's Witnesses have a visible organization that takes a genuine interest in others. If the only organizing principle to your agenda exists in cyberspace, it has no integrity and can easily be exposed as a propaganda campaign if any of Jehovah's Witnesses simply go online and "participate."

• ziddina
    ziddina

Still spouting the publishing corporation's official lines, eh, Malice??

And I see you've gotten either a witch or a vampyre for your "avatar du jour"...

Oh! Forgot to mention - I found you on YouTube...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuK1kyCzhQI

Damn! You should see a dentist...

• ziddina
    ziddina

"You can play these internet games from now until doomsday ..."

Funny you should mention that, Malice... "Doomsday" has been over 130 years a-coming, and it STILL ain't here, dude...

You're going to be an old, old man before you realize that, from the sound of your broken-record-propaganda-spewing spiel...

Have fuuuuuuunnnnnnn....

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Jehovah's Witnesses have a visible organization that takes a genuine interest in others.

Alice, did you forget that this claim of your's was completely debunked on another thread?

Remember when we asked you for specific examples of JW's as an organization taking an interest in others in the community?

Remember how you couldn't come up with any examples?

Remember??

• Dark Side
    Dark Side

Alice,

I haven't read many of your posts. I did read the first one on this thread. Thanks for sharing. I understand you better now

What I don't understand is your apparent desire to talk about, and defend, yourself. You have to realize now that personal information will only be used against you

Speak the truth as you see it

While I don't share many of your beliefs, I congratulate you for standing up for them

• palmtree67
    palmtree67
    You have to realize now that personal information will only be used against you

It already knows this, Dark.

It has been caught using other's personal info against them several times on this board.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Alice; the vile filthy comments you directed to Mary earlier in the thread repulsed and disgusted me, sums up you and the R&F these days, pure hatred towards anything non JW, you people are welcome to each other in your shitty new system.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit