My Family

by alice.in.wonderland 209 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• ziddina
    ziddina

"The reason for all these personal attacks directed at me is because if a serious inquiry is conducted ..."

No, Knucklehead, these personal attacks are directed at you because YOU have directed personal attacks at other people...

Oh, and do you remember what I said about "a liar starts out by lying to him/herself..."??? You're still lying to yourself, Malice...

Cheese, what a MAROON!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_Kh7nLplWo

Zid

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

Mary said, “Soooo, are you now questioning the very link you provided for us? The fact is, he was married, you tried claiming he wasn't, you were wrong (as per usual), but you will not acknowledge that you were wrong, thus proving what I said earlier: your father taught you at a young age to ignore facts and evidence and lie about it to others----a habit you still practice in the adult world. How sad and pathetic that you are the only one who doesn't see it.”

No, I didn't read the entire article. Him being married had little to do with anything I said, expect that most parents wouldn't allow a single man to take young girls camping. Before I entertain the rest of your comments loaded with personal insults, post 890 doesn't contain any of that.

Mary, aren't you the one who said “Don't expect a response from her because she tends to ignore posts on which there is absolutely no rebuttal.” There's no rebuttal to post 890: an evidence based approach to criminal justice. No response from you and I can assure you there won't be one from the make-shift attorney. Either get a response or let the record stand that you are a liar. The accusations against Jehovah's Witnesses are for nothing more than to feed the hate mechanism of those with abhorrent personalities. It's ex-Jehovah's Witnesses that do the slandering. The associated press is mainly interested in public attention. If it sells, journalistic integrity and the good faith of others is conditional. In post 890 I stated: “during this time, sexual assault of a minor as a societal problem wasn't unheard of, but it didn't receive near the recognition it has in the last two decades.”

This is because of social break down, social degeneration. “Just as watchtowers in ancient times enabled a person to observe developments from afar, so this magazine shows us the significance of world events in the light of Bible prophecies. It comforts people with the good news that God’s Kingdom, which is a real government in heaven, will soon bring an end to all wickedness and transform the earth into a paradise.”

g93 10/8 p. 3 Your Child Is in Danger!

"The molestation of children is an ugly reality in this sick world."

Those with abhorrent personalities see the world completely different as clearly demonstrated with all your profanity and trashy pictures, but it's your funeral. You would think you would want your future to consist of something other than being fertilizer.

“This is what Jehovah of armies has said, ‘Look! A calamity is going forth from nation to nation, and a great tempest itself will be roused up from the remotest parts of the earth. And those slain by Jehovah will certainly come to be in that day from one end of the earth clear to the other end of the earth. They will not be bewailed, neither will they be gathered up or be buried. As manure on the surface of the ground they will become.’ Jeremiah 25:32-33

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

piss off Alice

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Is there anyone that can make sense of Alices 893 post?..

What a Frigg`n Nutcase..

............................OUTLAW

• Mary
    Mary

Poor, poor Alice........she just keeps embarassing herself more and more with each of her ridiculous and braindead posts. The fact that she refers to Kimberly as a "makeshift attorney" speaks as to the sickness of Alice's mind and gives a glimpse into the alternate universe that she frolics through. You're right Outlaw, her last post doesn't even make any frigging sense, but then again, why should that surprise anyone?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Alice likes to Sniff Glue before she Posts..

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3118/3171787373_a26ca4b538_z.jpg

............................OUTLAW

• sherah
    sherah
    AIW - It's ex-Jehovah's Witnesses that do the slandering. The associated press is mainly interested in public attention. If it sells, journalistic integrity and the good faith of others is conditional

So now your implying that the media and ex-JW's are responsible for the molesters among the dubs. What little credibility you had is shot.

• wasblind
    wasblind

I need some Booty Pops to fill out my pants cause i just laughed my as off

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

"Poor, poor Alice........she just keeps embarassing herself more and more with each of her ridiculous and braindead posts. The fact that she refers to Kimberly as a "makeshift attorney" speaks as to the sickness of Alice's mind and gives a glimpse into the alternate universe that she frolics through. You're right Outlaw, her last post doesn't even make any frigging sense, but then again, why should that surprise anyone?"

You're the one who claims you can't understand English. Were you born without the ability to understand anything more complex than a Dr. Seuss book or did you receive permanent brain damage from somewhere else? Out of pity for the fool I'll break down my last post into simpler dialogue after dinner.

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis
    Out of pity for the fool

That is very close to sounding like........ Mr. T

Ms. A's new quote...."I pity the fool"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit