Has anyone ever ask a householder to keep their Bible study secret from their spouse?

by wasblind 114 Replies latest jw experiences

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

WasBlind..

We keep trying to find Bane a home..

He won`t fetch and always drags his ass on the lawn..

........................ ...OUTLAW

• wasblind
    wasblind

Probably got worms.

• BANE
    BANE

Wasblind wrote:

Bane ,why would one go into a bees nest unprotected knowing they'll get stung?

You describe this den of vipers very good wasblind. The apostates are nasty mocking bees here. I am SO glad you guys aren´t in the organization anymore. Jehovah cleaned your sorry butts out of there allthewhile you think you left on your own. He has you wrapped around his little finger. Jehovah will be victorious very soon!

Glad you guys won´t be there polluting the new system with your talk.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Bane, how come you never made the cut as a JW? Why were you turned down for baptism?

Again, your contributions to jehvahs-Witness.net are appreciated.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Your so bane

i bet you think this

song is about you

your so bane

i bet you think this song

is about you , dont you

don't youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

He's bane? I thought he was a pile of maggots. LOL

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Glad you guys won´t be there polluting the new system with your talk.

Big talk from such a little man. Too bad you can't back that up. You'll try but we all know you got nothing. That's why you keep coming back here.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Bane, more lessons about faking being a JW- real JWs would never say the emboldened part:

"Jehovah cleaned your sorry butts out of there allthewhile you think you left on your own. He has you wrapped around his little finger. "

You can feel free to ask us before you say something how a witness would word it.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Oh we know God will be victorious, he always is

i got a feeling you gonna keep stackin' and lapin' one generation on top of another.

cause the" Son "said you won't know the time of the end, and he will not be made a lie

• wasblind
    wasblind

I only dealt with them for 5 yrs myself, so i may not word everything right,

but in that short time it took alot from my life. Time i can never get back

and if i can prevent someone else from losing even a day. I will, i was an unbaptised publisher.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit