2nd video on 1919 Watchtower's Wacky Chronology

by Awakened at Gilead 116 Replies latest watchtower bible

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

It's actually Bill Bowen that likes to snuggle up with disgusting people and spew a bunch of garbage for the entertainment of voyagers.

Wtf Alice, how low can you go? Much lower I see.

Anywhoo...

I'm thinking of making this cake for my son Joshua's 7th birthday. He loves Oreos.

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

"Wtf Alice, how low can you go?"

I'm not low. I have a nice clean family.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I wasn't asking about your family.

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

"I wasn't asking about your family."

So how do you perceive this family? At the age of 15, 16 I knew how to dial 911.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I'm not on the blame the victim kick that you are Alice. I'm not about to blame a 15-16 year old for being sexually molested continually for years by an adult.

• tec
    tec

After three years of abuse, at the age of fifteen or sixteen - few people would have the ability to dial 911. And after three years of rape, the sex act does not stop being rape once the girl turns sixteen, even if she did accept it. Its called abuse, either way.

Tammy

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

They have zero tolerance for this sort of thing. There's nothing to suggest Jehovah's Witnesses tolerate abuse and it's depraved to

use the examples Bill Bowen resorts to.

Are you absolutely brain dead ? We all know how and what the JWS (Elders) have done or didn't do, quit trying to protect your

religion or your father as the case may be with falsified facts and disingenuous counter opinions.

Your exposing your own inward corruption and dishonesty to the public, whether you realize it or not.

Like I said before AIW your helping people with leaving the JW organization in a very discerning way with your comments.

Keep up the good work , humanity will thank you down the road in one way or another.

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

If someone is over the age of fifteen and has the cognition to tell an elder, they can contact Child Protective Services first and get better results. When it comes to this type of illegal activity, there's no reason to go to an elder prior to contacting CPS, and there's nothing in the WTBTS abuse policy or any instruction from the platform in any Kingdom Hall that suggests you should do this.

Unfortunately, my father was raised by a cruel man and lost his temper with my sister when she was fifteen. She told the elders and they investigated the matter to the best of their abilities. They told our family in 1993 “if this situation is what is, this is no longer just a congregational matter, we have to contact the local authorities. They didn't contact CPS because I was a witness and the instance of abuse wasn't serious enough to get CPS involved and it never happened again. If the abuse was serious enough to where the authorities needed to be involved, there's no reason why she shouldn't have contacted CPS herself prior to telling them. Even if the person is expelled from the congregation, the problem isn't necessarily going to stop.

Because there are people who are going to try and blame people for the wrongdoing of others so there will be a legal defence to protect the organization from the damage of devious individuals. This is all in public records. How do you explain this?

http://thirdwitness.com/childabuse/othersuits.html

How have the courts answered? Much to the chagrin of Bowen here is the list we have comprised thus far with the resulting judgments.

Rees Vs WT--Summarily dismissed.
    Amy B Vs WT--Summarily dismissed.
    Amber Long Vs WT--Summarily dismissed.
    Heidi Meyers Vs WT--Summarily dismissed.
    Berry Vs WT--Summarily dismissed.
    Beal et al Vs WT--Summarily dismissed.
    Decorso Vs WT--Summarily dismissed.
    Erica Garza Rodriguez Vs WT--Dismissed.
    Nolen's Eleven Vs WT--Dropped or summarily dismissed.
    Boer Vs WT--WT nets $137,000.
    Welch, Nicole D, Tabitha H. Vs WT--dismissed with prejudice.
    Kara L. Vs WT--dismissed with prejudice.
    Daniel West et al Vs WT--dismissed with prejudice.
    Wimberly Gutierez et al Vs WT--dismissed with prejudice.
    Tim W Vs WT--dismissed with prejudice.
    Jared Grafmyer Vs WT--dismissed with prejudice.
    A.B., G.G., S.H.,N.H., et al Vs WT--dismissed with prejudice.
    Friends of Amanda M. Vs WT--dismissed without prejudice.

Dismissed with prejudice means the prosecution deliberately tried to mislead the judge or jury.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Keep on digging that hole Alice.

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

"Are you absolutely brain dead ? We all know how and what the JWS (Elders) have done or didn't do, quit trying to protect your

religion or your father as the case may be with falsified facts and disingenuous counter opinions.

Your exposing your own inward corruption and dishonesty to the public, whether you realize it or not.

Like I said before AIW your helping people with leaving the JW organization in a very discerning way with your comments.

Keep up the good work , humanity will thank you down the road in one way or another."

As usual, another useless ad-hominem attack in the name of "intelligent and productive discussion." A never-ending source of amusement. But, it is par for the course for you. Desperate, intellectually hollow and useless. Everything I have come to expect from a typical post from you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit