2nd video on 1919 Watchtower's Wacky Chronology

by Awakened at Gilead 116 Replies latest watchtower bible

• yknot
    yknot

Brother and Sister JWN Poster

Rachel isn't Reniaa.

She is misguided .........the best way to deal with her is:

A) to ignore her

B) post a persecution sign ..... letting her know you dismiss her comment and than proceeding to make a proper comment on thread's topic

C) post a pic of a Nilla wafer .... letting her know you are dismissing her comments........and than post something topical to the thread .

Rachel is seeking the feeling of being persecuted and she will post the most outlandish crap to get that need fulfilled unless we limit ourselves

Lance I am looking forward to the next installment !!!!!

Again job well done!

Congrats on furthering education!

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

anyway, missed you lance.............. took some time off?

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

"you are a liar, and you have balls calling bill bowen a liar"

I already said that being discreet about my beliefs on the internet doesn't make me a liar. When people asked me about my religion I told them so:

The Deification of the Pope

I am not exactly sure why you were so reluctant to share this.
    Posted by AisforAmbrose Things people say about them. http://www.freeminds.org/psychology/mind-control/mind-control-or-brainwashing.html Mind Control or Brainwashing?

Understanding Mind Control Among Jehovah's Witnesses

Much has been written on the biblical approach. A few books have been written which document the Watchtower's false prophecies and changes as well, such as Thus Saith Jehovah's Witnesses. However, very little has yet been written clarifying their particular technique of mind control. I believe many will benefit from a new approach in talking to friends and relatives who are caught up in the Jehovah's Witnesses.

Two methods have traditionally been employed in attempting to free Jehovah's Witnesses from bondage to the Watchtower organization. They are discussing key Bible texts so as to reveal how the Watchtower has mistranslated or misinterpreted them. Secondly, exposing the past and present inconsistencies of the Watchtower in terms of their false prophecies, changes in doctrine, cover ups, etc.

The first two techniques mentioned above have their merits, and they should not be neglected in reaching the Witness. Indeed, we need all the tools we can muster in reaching out to free them from mind control. Yet I believe that a person who is trying to reach Jehovah's Witnesses must truly understand the mindset of the person they are ministering to before they can set them free in many situations.
    ---------------------------

I'm not in servitude to any organization: For this is what the love of God means, that we observe his commandments; and yet his commandments are not burdensome. 1 John 5:3

I've been expressing freedom of thought here for several months. I've heard more than one atheist on this forum and elsewhere use this label when addressing religion in general.

Forum Post: Re: Atheist Manners and Dear Christian Friends at 9/3/2009

In Response to Re: Atheist Manners and Dear Christian Friends: The same kind of selfish, fearful mind that firmly believes millions of human beings deserve to go to hell for disagreeing with their doctrine. Mind control is a scary thing to witness. Posted by GiordanoBruno

http://www.aynrand.org/site/News2?page=NewsArticle&id=7125

Religion vs. Morality

Man cannot escape from the need for philosophy; his only alternative is whether the philosophy guiding him is to be chosen by his mind or by chance.

I've chosen what's guiding me by my mind not by chance. You can't say Jehovah's Witnesses don't think outside the box. I can clear up any of the garbage on the internet about Jehovah's Witnesses.

Ex-Jehovah's Witnesses are indignant about choices they made and blame others for their lot in life. If they'll deliberately confuse loyalty to God with mind control it stands to reason they'll lie about other things too.

• DaCheech
  • yknot
    yknot

I too shall follow my own suggestion

Rachel:..................................

Lance ...... how long you gonna keep the beard?

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

"Brother and Sister JWN Poster

Rachel isn't Reniaa.

She is misguided .........the best way to deal with her is:

A) to ignore her"

So you don't want anyone to challenge your assertions? Can I officially label this a groupthink tank?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Groupthink

Groupthink is a type of thought within a deeply cohesive in-group whose members try to minimize conflict and reach consensus without critically testing, analyzing, and evaluating ideas. It is a second potential negative consequence of group cohesion.

• DaCheech
  • yknot
    yknot

Lance....

I am curious if you will be delving into the chronology of the WTS dates?

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

There is no logical or reasonable explanation why the Watchtower Society would want molesters to be in the organization or be servants in the organization. They are simply trying to follow Bible principles in the policy they have in place. It is not sinister. It is not a cover up to try to show we have a spiritual paradise. If that was the case, why not cover up fornication as well. There are far more fornicators than child molesters. Why not keep fornication hush hush to give the appearance of an organization that lives in a perfect spiritual paradise with no wrongdoing whatsoever. It makes no sense. It is illogical. And it is nonfactual.

You are really emotionally and intellectually off your rocker if you think fornication and pedophilia are likewise behavioral sins.

To just let the supposed laws of the ancient bible treat these circumstances as proportionally equal levels of sin is justifiably corrupt

and morally weak.

Pedophilia is not an act of two consenting individuals, one is a perpetrator and the other is a innocent victim. ( unknowing and trusting children)

Your missing the point completely, the WTS organization has been taking the act of pedophilia as it were just a sinful act as fornication

or adultery, mostly treating the social behavior in the same way, which under the WTS/GB guidelines is to only notify the Police only when its legal

necessary by the laws of where the offense took place.

In other words if there are no legal requirements to do so, the elders are only required to handle the situation within the congregation itself.

OOPS whats wrong here a pedophile goes before a JC gets DFed or DAed and he or she just walks out the Kingdom Hall without

having to contend with the punishment of laws of the land. Bad idea don't you think since most pedophile offenders re-offend in a short time.

Thats one of the reasons why these individuals are quickly sought out for by the police with aggressive determination.

In any case AIW I'm appreciatively glad that your making your comments as your do for it helps people realize how mentally irrational the

typical brainwashed JW is and just how detrimentally dangerous they are toward society and the community they are located.

Keep posting comments AIW, your doing more for the betterment of humanity than you realize.

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

"You are really emotionally and intellectually off your rocker if you think fornication and pedophilia are likewise behavioral sins.

To just let the supposed laws of the ancient bible treat these circumstances as proportionally equal levels of sin is justifiably corrupt and morally weak.

Pedophilia is not an act of two consenting individuals, one is a perpetrator and the other is a innocent victim. ( unknowing and trusting children)."

I didn't state that fornication and pedophilia are equal in seriousness. Rape is in fact more serious than consensual sex. Jehovah's Witnesses don't keep fornication hush hush to give the appearance of an organization that lives in a perfect spiritual paradise with no wrongdoing whatsoever, so why would they tolerate a rapist or pedophile? My father is an elder and I know many elders. They have zero tolerance for this sort of thing. There's nothing to suggest Jehovah's Witnesses tolerate abuse and it's depraved to use the examples Bill Bowen resorts to.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/static/audio_video/programmes/panorama/transcripts/transcript_14_07_02.txt

As a fore mentioned, this example was some sick family, a teenager that says her Dad raped her in their home for three years until she was 16. She didn't say at what age she informed the elders of the abuse, but she did say, she didn't alert the authorities until she was 18. Who knows what really happened by word of mouth between this family and the elders, but one thing is for certain, is the elders are not the legal authorities. If she was banging her Dad at the age of 16 (after three years) maybe it was consensual and her father was imprisoned for statutory rape. It's actually Bill Bowen that likes to snuggle up with disgusting people and spew a bunch of garbage for the entertainment of voyeurs.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit