2nd video on 1919 Watchtower's Wacky Chronology

by Awakened at Gilead 116 Replies latest watchtower bible

• tec
    tec

She has stated repeatedly that EVERYONE who has made allegations of abuse in the organization are liars. She believes that abuse has only ever taken place within the Catholic Church.

And how many people believed the accusations against the Catholic church were baseless and lies and slander - at least until it could finally no longer be denied.

Tammy

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Why is that every thread AIW posts a comment on it eventually goes off of topic.......Oh well might as well join in the fracas.

Look AIW, the 6000 year of mankind's existence is just another deceiving concocted date system that the WTS had self devised,

for it is chronologically impossible to accurately date back to the life of Adam, by the bible itself or by other means.

It just another commercialized ( religious ) lie made up by the WTS.,

to of course like all their others lies to scare the shit out of people and sell more literature.

AIW if your personal integrity cant reach that far, you've really positioned yourself to receive more deliberately concocted lies from the WTS.

they are quite proficient in it as you can tell.

They are after all book publishers of dramatized fiction.

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

"And how many people believed the accusations against the Catholic church were baseless and lies and slander - at least until it could finally no longer be denied."

I'm not at all worried.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment/faith/article7094310.ece

Richard Dawkins calls for arrest of Pope Benedict XVI

RICHARD DAWKINS, the atheist campaigner, is planning a legal ambush to have the Pope arrested during his state visit to Britain “for crimes against humanity”.

Dawkins and Christopher Hitchens, the atheist author, have asked human rights lawyers to produce a case for charging Pope Benedict XVI over his alleged cover-up of sexual abuse in the Catholic church.

The pair believe they can exploit the same legal principle used to arrest Augusto Pinochet, the late Chilean dictator, when he visited Britain in 1998.

The Pope was embroiled in new controversy this weekend over a letter he signed arguing that the “good of the universal church” should be considered against the defrocking of an American priest who committed sex offences against two boys. It was dated 1985, when he was in charge of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith, which deals with sex abuse cases.

There are no signed documents on the part of Ted Jaracz or any other member of the Governing Body. If Dawkins or any other [unbiased] person was to collaborate with Jehovah's Witnesses about the allegations of ex-Jehovah's Witnesses, the lack of evidence would be crystal clear in the mind of any intelligent person. Dawkins may not agree with the publication: Life—How Did It Get Here? By Evolution or by Creation?

Would he participate in slandering law abiding citizens? No.

• judge rutherFRAUD
    judge rutherFRAUD

Alice in BLUNDERLAND; i know you will not test my knowledge. I'll make you look loke a DOPE IN 10 MINUTES. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS PM ME YOUR PHONE NUMBER and I'll haVE you stumbling a SPRITUAL WT DRUNKARD IN SHORT ORDER, MAKING YOU HANG UP THE PHONE BECAUSE YOU CAN'T DEAL WITH MY QUESTIONS.... IT WILL BE LIKE SHOOTING FISH IN A BARRELL.. JUST PM ME AND I'LL TAPE OUR CONVERSATIONS AND POST THEM HERE. i'LL SEE HOW SHARP YOU ARE IN 10 MINUTES. IT WILL BE LIKE TAKING CANDY FROM A BABY. JOHNNY

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

There are no signed documents on the part of Ted Jaracz or any other member of the Governing Body. If Dawkins or any other [unbiased] person was to collaborate with Jehovah's Witnesses about the allegations of ex-Jehovah's Witnesses, the lack of evidence would be crystal clear in the mind of any intelligent person. Dawkins may not agree with the publication: Life—How Did It Get Here? By Evolution or by Creation?

Would he participate in slandering law abiding citizens? No.

Nice spin to divert attention AIW I don't think anyones buying it though, you really are a full blooded JWS your full of disingenuous deceiving tricks.

I have you ever thought about running for a GB member seat, you might fit the position quite nicely, just think of the perks.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Still waiting to see why Bill Bowen is a liar.

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

"Still waiting to see why Bill Bowen is a liar."

http://www.silentlambs.org/education/dateline_trans.cfm

And now he, too, was about to break with the church and go outside into what Witnesses believe is the realm of Satan--the outside world--to expose the church's secrets.

(Erica; Bill Bowen; meeting schedule)

LARSON: You talking to me right now, it's like you're talking to Satan.

Mr. BILL BOWEN: That's correct. I'm attacking God, is what they've said about it.

LARSON: In the view of the church, sitting down with us right now.

Mr. BOWEN: Yes.

Anyone that's been in association with Jehovah's Witnesses know they don't adhere to this fanatical viewpoint, that communication outside Jehovah's Organization is like communicating with those unvisited by the exorcist: like you're talking to Satan. This man is attempting to project outright lies into popular opinion. To be perfectly honest, the only individuals I've come across with an appetite for this type of conjecture are ex-Jehovah's Witnesses with some sort of erroneous agenda.

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

How much does your habit cost you each week?

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep
    Anyone that's been in association with Jehovah's Witnesses know they don't adhere to this fanatical viewpoint

Nothing that they would admit to a householder or the media, but then, when their kids leave the Organisation they are told they are leaving Jehovah.

Are they leaving Jehovah. mAlice?

It's very like the Moonies not telling you in the street that the Reverend Moon is the Messiah. It's an understanding that they don't preach in public, but they get thrown out of their Org if they don't believe it.

Cheers

Chris

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Thanks AIW for keeping this thread alive, but totally off topic

Regarding your supposed lie told by Bowen, it is in fact quite accurate. I have been called Satan by my JW relatives, told that I am attacking Jehovah, a worshipper of Satan, etc. Your head is in your ass, apparently, and can't notice that that is how exJWs who expose the lies in the WT are treated.

Getting back to the subject (1919), thanks for your comments. I have 2 more vids to go to deconstruct the WT 1919 mythology. Incredibly, there are JWs still defending the WT, such as this commenter:

"Jehovah thru jesus appointed a faithful slave class where a central governing body emerged. That? group that took the lead in managing the sheep in their care and was simply POINTING to these dates as markers in time so as to point out where prominent events would happen. There is no need for 1919 to have any Biblical mention or 1914. In fact Revelation mentions no dates and JWs use the dates for what they are MEANT to be used for mainly to point out some significant event. .. :)"

It seems that JWs will go to any lengths to protect the beliefs that the WT tells them that they have.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit